More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by aroes aroes

Where does Brigit go first? Or does Bridget get unexpected guests first?

Suprise Visiters

Just as I got out of the bathroom, I heard someone knocking at my door, as if someone was kicking the door softly with their foot. "Who could that be, I thought to myself. "Hey", I called out as casually as I could, and a moment later, I heard a voice call back from the hall; it sounded distinctively feminine "Hey, Brigit! I'm Tiffany! I hope you're not too busy tonight. I wanted to throw you a welcoming party. You haven’t had any guests yet since you moved in, so we figured you could use the company! We cooked you something to share!" I pierced, relaxing a bit, and after a moment of silence, I could detect a second voice shout "Hey, let us in!"

Well, I was hoping to draw attention to myself, but not like this! I let out a deep sigh as I hustled to the door. As I open to the sight of two attractive young men, along with who must have been Tiffany. I see each of them holding a covered tray; Tiffany has a large salad bowl, one of her friends has a casserole and the other has a dessert of some kind... Cheesecake maybe? I feel my stomach rumble and can tell the food looks pretty good. "I was planning on going out tonight, but I supposed I can be a good hostess. I can't turn away food like that!" With that, I held the door for them and watched as they quickly entered.

"Thanks, Brigit! I made some food that's to die for!" I hear Tiffany call, as her two friends come quickly behind. "Oh, this is Mike and Chris. I was able to convince them to help out, but only with the promise they get to meet the new, not to mention hot, neighbor."

"She made me cook! I never cook." Says Mike quietly as he walks by "You made the salad, Mike. That’s not exactly cooking!", Tiffany Yelled back. "Hey, You told me she was hot, but I did not expect you meant like this. Dig the look!" Says Chris, who plants a kiss on my cheek, which would have been even sweeter if he didn't follow it up with a quick slap on my behind. I stand silently, as I process the trio coming in, and the sudden commotion it brought. Not to mention, I want to see if any of them would react to Mike's slight grab/tap he planted squarely upon my ass.

As I watched the other two start setting up the food to be served and closed the door behind them before making my way toward the kitchen. I hear Tiffany call out, "We brought plastic silverware. I didn't want to make you have to wash anything!" With that, the festivities begin. Small talk commenced with the feeding frenzy. You ate more than you would have forth though and had to admit just how hungry you must have been.

It was not long before the meal was drawing to a close. Chris, who is sitting next to you whispers, "Why don't we adjure to the living room and get on with the next stage of this shindig? We really should get to know each other better." He states, with a wink. Tiffany evidently heard as she said, "You three can go on ahead. I can clean this up pretty quickly if you want".

What does Chris have in mind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)