More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by aroes aroes

What does Chris have in mind?

Truth Or Dare

Mike sat on one end of the sofa, and Chris on the other. I let out a sigh before planting a smile firmly onto my face and walking over to sit between them. Soon, both of them are smiling deviously, and I find myself wondering why.

"I know how to follow up such a meal, don't you, Chris?" Mike asks. Chris responds with an affirmative, "Sure do. How about a game of Truth or dare? We go first, then you can ask either of us, and so forth." As Chris says this, his hand comes to rest on my knee and then rubs slightly on the inside of my leg. Meanwhile, Mike has placed his left hand on the lower part of your back, casually rubbing on my exposed back.

Under other conditions, I would protest, but after such a good meal, such company, and in such good spirits so far, I’ve chosen just to smile and do my best to ignore his advances. For now anyway, as I'd rather not cause problems for the first real welcome I’ve had so far. Still smiling, I say, "Ok, I’ll play. . . Truth" You say, looking back from Chris to Mike and back.

"Have you ever participated in a sexual encounter?" Asks Mike, catching me by surprise. That triggers me to let out a laugh, partly in surprise and partly in embarrassment. After a moment, I choose to answer honestly, "Well, I've had sexual encounters in my life, and not all of them with a man. I’ll leave you guessing on when and where, and now it’s my turn. Truth or dare?"

"Truth!" says Mike. Ok, you think. "Are either of you in a relationship with Tiffany?"

Without preamble, Mike responds "Yes, I have been dating Tiffany for the past few months, but it’s a pretty open relationship. We both have been an inmate with her lately, and we see other people on the side. So, yes Tiffany and I are dating, but we can see other people, and so can she." You nod approval of their answer, and then Mike asks, "OK, your turn. Truth or Dare?"

Remembering what they asked, and wanting to delay any follow-up questions, I almost shouted out in reply, "Dare!" I must really get into the spirit of it, aren't I?'

Chris gets an odd glow in his eyes, and his hand glides further up your leg. I pause, wondering what dare Mike decide for me.

What is Mike going to ask of you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)