More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Weight gain in Covid

Lauren had finally achieved her goal. Through hard work, diet and exercise she'd lost that 10 pounds, finally looking as slim and fit as she always wanted. She still needed her padded bra, but was finally able to do away with the Spanx. She looked as slim as she wanted. Even her hips and ass had finally come into line!

...For about a month. And then the pandemic hit. And then Lauren spent two years confined in her house. Not working, just watching TV, eating oreos and sitting on the couch. She even developed a taste for beer for the first time in her life. And then the ten pounds came back. And then ten more. And then another fifteen. In just two years Lauren had gone from her ideal weight to now far heavier than before! This might not matter on everyone but Lauren was small and had a petite frame, and every extra pound was plainly visible. Not only that, Lauren was as vain, and as insecure as they come. She could not bare how plump she'd become. Her belly was a problem. Her ass, which was always large, had gotten out of control. Her thighs, her calves... even her arms had gotten thicker! But through it all her AA cups never changed. for some reason no weight stuck there! And her ass... her ass was huge! There was no denying it at this point. Lauren even measured it. Kim Kardasian was famous for her 41 inch butt... Lauren's was now 45 inches! But, it wasn't a perfect sphere like Kim's. No her's was a heart shaped, bottom heavy pair of deflated volleyballs.

Now the pandemic was finally coming to an end. People were going out again, and Lauren had to start living and go back to work. But how could she hide her weight gain? Her old Spanx wouldn't do it. Finally Lauren found an answer online. Spanx created slimming bodysuit, that covered everything and pulled it all in tight. Lauren eagerly bough it, and found it worked perfectly. True, she had to dress carefully to keep the thing hidden... but it was worth it to appear as perfect as she thought she needed!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)