More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sarckle Sarckle

Which story?

Weather Brat

[WP] The princess really was a (good natured, giggly bimbo changed to) spoiled brat. She might not have been so vital to the kingdom, if not for her ability to control the weather, A task she could only really focus on when her *needs* were being met...
From u/gahidus

Princess Helena was always attuned with nature, specifically the weather. Following her birth, the kingdom experienced a surge of storms as the newborn’s mood changed. When the connection was discovered, a team of caretakers were hired to always keep the princess’s needs met. Their entire job was to anticipate her every need.

However as Helena grew up, the princess became spoiled by the constant attention. Normal temper tantrums could easily be accompanied by flash floods. A drought occurred after her ninth birthday when she was displeased with the statue carved for her, she withheld the rain until a new statue was made to her liking.

In her early teen years, they tried hiding her away in a far off tower. But they were to abandon the plan when a hurricane rolled in. Many within the kingdom called for the princess’s head, but the King and Queen refused to sacrifice their daughter. Instead once again leaning into appeasing her every whim.

——————————————

The stylist’s hands were shaking as she put the final touches on the princess’s hair. Tying up the loose ends of her black braided hair. “All done,” she said stepping back.

Helena grabbed the hand mirror checking every angle. “It will do.” The whole salon let out a heavy sigh. The 23 year old princess looked the stylist up and down, “You’re a pretty little thing.” She lightly brushed the back of her hand down the front of her dress. “Have you been to the castle before?”

The blonde stylist gulped, “Just for my, um, for my deflowering.” Helena enjoyed claiming virginities, and would often invite, or perhaps order is the correct word, virgins to the castle to meet her trusty strap-on. The stylist had been one of those virgins just over a year ago.

“Oh good, so you know the routine. I’m throwing a party tonight and you’re invited,” Helena said, but everyone knew it was an invite she couldn’t reject. “Don’t worry about getting dressed up, you won’t be keeping your clothes.” Helena pulled the stylist in for a kiss, giving her ass a firm squeeze in the process.

Princess Helena continued to her next destination. The crowded streets parted in front of her. “DIE! You’ll pay for your crimes,” a man yelled charging Princess Helena with a knife in hand. Before he took another step closer, a flash of light and the clap of thunder filled the street and the man dropped dead.

“Boohoo, I’ll pay for my crimes,” Helena leaned over him, miming crying. “When will they learn?” She continued down the street, leaving her attacker for someone else to take care of.

—————————————

Helena stopped, when she caught a woman sneering at her from a table at the restaurant she was passing. She changed course approaching the couple, terror sweeping across the woman’s face. “Is this your husband?”

The woman was now avoiding eye contact, “Yes, your highness.”

Helena grinned, “Drop your pants.” She sat on the table, sweeping their meal to the floor. “Now fuck me,” she said, hiking up her dress. She grabbed the sneering woman’s face, “And you’re going to watch.”

The middle aged man seemed more than eager to serve the young princess. His cock sprung to action as he lined up with the royal pussy. His wife watched from her seat, the princess gripped her hair keeping her vision lined up with the sight. “Aren’t you so happy for your husband? He gets to fuck a pretty young thing like me, instead of an old hag like you.” The princess twisted her hand pulling the commoner’s hair after a moment of silence, “I asked you a question.”

“Yes, your highness,” she answered, wincing from the hair pulling.

The man didn’t last long fucking the beautiful royal. He pulled out at her command, spilling his seed on her bare stomach. “Clean me,” Helena commanded the woman, pushing her head down to her semen covered belly. She the common woman to lap up her husband’s cum, rubbing her face against her belly.

With a clean stomach, Helena pushed the woman aside freeing her hand of her hair. “Your husband shouldn’t be the only one to have any fun,” the princess said. “Lay across the table.”

She followed the royal decree, laying across the table her husband just fucked another woman on. Helena ripped the woman’s dress down the back, removing her undergarments before turning to the crowd. “First come first serve, all holes available on her,” the princess announced to the crowded street. “I’ll be passing back through here on my way back to the castle. I expect you to still be on this table when I return.” Helena walked away as the first taker approached the woman from behind.

—————————————

The princess sat on the dais overlooking her party, one of the noble men knelt before her licking her sex. She looked out over her party guests, debauchery reaching every corner of the ballroom. Her stylist from that day had been given control of one of the noble women for the night, the noble followed the commoner being tugged along by the leash attached to her neck.

Helena pulled the man out from between her legs when she spotted a stranger in her party. The leather clad woman was cutting across the room straight to the dais. Her parties were invite only, why was she here?

Storm clouds began to form outside, the princess was weary of the stranger. She was ready to call lightning down through the window. “Kneel!” the stranger said as she stepped in front of the princess.

“That’s a good one,” she laughed, “Why don’t you strip and maybe I’ll go easy on you.”

“Kneel.”

The princess wasn’t pleased at the stranger’s insolence. And she wasn’t about to ask twice, she pulled lightning through the window aiming for the insubordinate woman. The party goers screamed at the deafening boom of thunder.

To everyone’s surprise, Helena included, the mystery woman was still standing. The tattoos up her arm glowing blue before fading back to black. She stepped closer, “Kneel.” Another bolt of lightning arced through the room, but once again the stranger absorbed the electricity.

“Do something,” the princess yelled at the guards standing by the door, but they didn’t budge from their post.

The stranger grabbed the princess’s hair forcing her to her knees. “From now on you will refer to me as Mistress Natalia, do you understand?”

“You’ll pay for this,” the princess snarled from her knees.

Mistress Natalia smacked her cheek, “From now on you will refer to me as Mistress Natalia, do you understand?” The exchange was repeated a few times, until the princess’s cheeks burned a bright red.

“Yes,” she said, with anger lacing her words.

Another smack hit her face. “You will call me Mistress when you refer to me.”

“Yes, Mistress,” she said, fighting back against her instincts to lash out.

“Everyone the party is over,” Natalia called out to the hushed crowd. Everyone rushed to leave. “I’ve been hired to solve a little problem that’s been plaguing this kingdom.” She let go of her hair, walking past her for the princess’s throne.

Helena went to stand, but Natalia spoke, “Stay on your knees. Crawl over here.” The princess sneered as she crawled on all fours towards her new Mistress. “The Kingdom is done being your own personal plaything. So I’ve come to turn the bratty princess into a good girl. You want to be a good girl, right?”

Thunder cracked outside, anger rose within Helena. “I’m a princess, you won’t get away with this.”

“Tsk tsk, that just won’t do at all,” Natalia said. She stood back up. The princess flinched expecting another slap. Instead her hair was grabbed once again, she was dragged back to her throne. Natalia laid the princess across her lap and lifted her dress to reveal her royal behind. Each spanking echoed off the empty ballroom walls, she continued until her ass started turning pink. “Now let’s try this again. You want to be a good girl, right?”

“When my parents find out about this, you’ll have hell to pay,” Helena snapped at her. Another series of blows bombarded her sore behind.

Tears started rolling down the spoiled princess’s face. Natalia leaned down to whisper in her ear, “Who do you think hired me?”

“You’re lying! They would never—,” she started before another blow landed across her reddening rear.

“Why do you think the guards aren’t rushing to your aid?” Helena looked at the guards, still just standing at their post. “Now tell me, do yo want to be a good girl?”

She wanted to fight back again, but the thought of more spankings was discouraging. “Yes.” Another spanking surprised her, she screeched in pain. “Yes, Mistress. I want to be a good girl.”

“Was that so hard?” Natalia laughed. “Back on your knees.”

Helena climbed off Natalia’s lap, to kneel before her own throne. Natalia retrieved her bag from across the room, leaving Helena to kneel on the dais. When she returned to the princess, she pulled a strange wooden object from the bag. She ran her fingers along the intricate carvings, they glowed green and the tip began to vibrate with a surprising intensity.

“Get rid of the storm outside,” Mistress Natalia ordered her.

Helena was tempted to fight back once again, but decided against it. The thunderstorm outside quickly disappeared, the clouds dispersed and the starry sky shone through once again. “Good girl,” she said petting the other girl’s red cheeks, “Now for a reward.”

Natalia pressed the vibrating wand to the princess’s sex. The intense vibrations her to moan out immediately. Natalia smirked, sensing Helena’s upcoming orgasm she pulled the wand away. “Tell me what you are,” she ordered.

Helena’s eyes shot open as her release was denied. Her first instinct was to snap at Natalia, but then her red cheeks, all 4 of them, made her question her choice. “I’m a good girl, Mistress.”

“That’s right,” she said pushing the wand against Helena’s waiting pussy once again, “You’re MY good girl.” She held the princess’s head to her chest, as the bratty royal cried out in ecstasy. One of her strongest orgasms washed over her as her new mistress held her close.

———————————————

Princess Helena sat in court, another farmer petitioning her for rain. In the weeks since Natalia’s first appearance, she’s spent her days fulfilling requests from commoners for rain here, sunlight there, more wind across the plains to turn their mills. She truly couldn’t care any less about the plights of her people, but Natalia had ordered her to help them.

For the past two weeks, she hadn’t been allowed an orgasm. She squirmed in her throne, thinking of the previous night where Natalia had brought her to the edge over and over. She could hardly think straight, her needs growing with each passing moment.

The princess sat up straight when her mistress entered the room. Natalia walked past the waiting peasants, straight up to the throne on the dais. She leaned over, the princess caught an eyeful of her cleavage. “If you can tell me that farmer’s name,” she whispered pointing at the current petitioner, “I will take you upstairs and reward you thoroughly.”

The princess panicked, the farmer had without a doubt greeted himself when approaching the lectern. Harold? Jeremiah? No, no, no, Parker? “Um, Matthew?”

“Oooh, so close. It’s Martin. Better luck next time,” she whispered before turning to leave the room.

The thought of masturbation crossed her mind again, but an unearned orgasm was what got her into this situation. She shivered thinking about what kind of punishment Mistress would enact for breaking the rule again. She didn’t want to find out… or did she? The thought of sneaking an orgasm distracted her from the monotony of serving her people.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)