More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by protoborg protoborg

What's next?

Wearing the bracelet

Dick decided he might as well put the bracelet on. While it was definitely very feminine, Dick kind of liked it. He did have a sudden urge to take off his shirt. Sitting up slightly he pulled his shirt off. He wondered if it was normal for people to be naked. Then he thought, "Well, I guess it IS normal for people to always be naked." The moment this thought passed through his head, his remaining clothing disappeared. In his parents' bedroom, his father's suit jackets and dress shirts ceased to exist. His mother's blouses and bras vanished. Her panties and skirts had already vanished with his thought. Since no one in the house had any need of clothing, the various dressers disappeared.

He looked out his window while he jacked off and saw his hot neighbor in her garden. Dick had always enjoyed watching her in her bikini sunbathing. Now he could watch her gardening fully naked. He thought it odd that she wasn't masturbating as people normally masturbate constantly, even when asleep. Once he finished thinking this, his hand almost seemed to double its speed on his cock. As his cum began to rise up his cock, he looked out the window. He saw his neighbor shoving her fingers into her pussy. She somehow was still able to garden with no noticeable loss of control. It was an amazing sight to see. As he got closer to cumming again, he heard the front door open.

"Dick, you home?!"

It was his sister's voice. She was the same age as Dick. She was almost as much of a slacker as he was. She had, however, been the first at everything. She walked first. She was potty trained first. She talked first, read first. She even started eating solid foods first. It irritated him beyond anything else in his life. "I really wish she doesn't normally know how to read," he thought He hadn't really meant it. He was just venting as he came hard all over his bed. The resulting mess was really irritating, he thought, as he got up to quickly grab a cloth to clean up, continuing to stroke his unflagging cock. "You would think we would have come up with a better method to deal with this since we cum so much. Isn't it not normally a problem?", he thought, regarding the mess on his bed. At that moment, his jizz evaporated, leaving his bed clean, as did all sexual fluids anywhere outside a person's body after at most a couple minutes. Not remembering why he had a cleaning cloth in his non-jacking hand, he threw it back in the closet and walked down to the living room to see what his sister wanted.

His sister was sitting on the couch jilling herself as she watched TV. She had a look of concentration on her face as she stared at the remote. "What did you want sis?"

She jumped at the sound of his voice having not heard him enter. She turned to him and blushed at being caught having trouble with the remote. "Can you give me a hand finding the comedy channel? I know you showed me this before but there are just so many button on this thing; I can't find the stuff you showed me last time," she said. Dick was shocked; his wish had come true!

Dick walked over to his sister and sat beside her. He watched her masturbating, her juices leaking on the couch, pooling momentarily between her legs before disappearing. "Sis, I wish you always tell me the complete and total truth."

She didn't bother to cover herself as everyone is naked, but she definitely turned a very bright red. "Well of course I do. Why wouldn't I?"

"I'm good, Jane. Hey, can I ask you something?"

"Sure bro. What is it?"

"Would have sex with me?"

Jane glared at him for a moment before she dropped the remote and slapped him with her free hand, her other hand not ever slowing its stroking of her pussy. His smile did not waver, however as he had figured out what it was that was going on with his sister. After all, he had wished her to be illiterate and to tell him the truth, so why couldn't he just wish about this? He thought about how he would word his statement; if he worded it wrong he would have to fix things.

"Ow. Come on sis, I wish it were normal for people to engage in with no feelings of guilt or remorse."

The expression on her face changed from shock and anger to pensive; she seemed to be thinking for a moment. "Actually, I am a kinda horny, so why not." she said, continuing to plunge her fingers into her cunt. "Go ahead and fuck me hard bro."

"Sure thing!" Dick replied excitedly. He was right, his wishes were coming true! "Lay back on the couch and spread your legs."

Jane scooted up on the couch, one leg on the back while the other was off the couch, giving him a great view of the thrusting hand. She was still masturbating, and her her cunt was glistening. Dick moved over her and positioned himself to slide into her tight little pussy. She pulled out her hand, switching to massaging her clit, giving him the room to position himself as he shifted his own jerk off hand to messaging the base of his dick. Slipping into his sister, Dick started to pound her as his free hand went to her clit, displacing her own which shot to her chest. Her other hand meanwhile had moved to his ass, urging him to pound her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)