More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Tunathetitan Tunathetitan

What's next?

Wearing the bracelet (v2)

Dick decided he might as well put the bracelet on. While it was definitely very feminine, Dick kind of liked it. He did have a sudden urge to take off his shirt. Sitting up slightly he pulled his shirt off. He wondered if it was normal for people to be naked. Then he thought, "Well, I guess it IS normal for people to always be naked." The moment this thought passed through his head, his remaining clothing disappeared. In his parents' bedroom, his father's suit jackets and dress shirts ceased to exist. His mother's blouses and bras vanished. Her panties and skirts had already vanished with his thought. Since no one in the house had any need of clothing, the various dressers disappeared.

Dick then wondered if his neighbor was home. Wanting some company he called his neighbor Sarah:

"Hey Dick what's up?"

"Hey Sarah just got home from doing some shopping wanna hang out?"

"Sure be over there in a bit. Lemme finish vaccuming."

"Awesome, see you soon."

After hanging up dick realized he hadnt stop jerking off. He began to wonder if Sarah would like his new ring and bracelet. "Maybe Sarah would like the bracelet?" Dick thought to himself. It was a bit to feminine for his taste. And as he thought about giving the bracelet to Sarah he began to fantasize about her. He loved to watch her breasts sway about as she walked with her dog.

After about twenty minutes Sarah finally got to Dick's place. "Sorry I'm late, the dog got out." She apoligizes walking in.

"Well in this house when people are late normally..."

What is the rule for tardiness?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)