More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Crazyman69 Crazyman69

First: choose a Warhammer setting to start in

Warhammer: Fantasy

The old world, filled with Vampires,Orks, Dwarfs and even humans.

The Empire of Man, humanity's largest domain, ruled by an Emperor and worshippers of Sigmar... is being attacked at all sides.

To the north, the Chaos Tribes of Norsca and pillage villages. The Orks are everywhere and destroy both each other and the cities they raze. The Vampires stick to their borders yet their corruption secretly spreads ever so secretly throughout the land.

To the south lies the Bretonnians, men (and women) of the Lady, ever so willing to spread her glory and chivalry, but still willing to it's peoples.

In the forests lie the Beastmen, who in turn fight the Wood elves, 2 sides of order and chaos vying for control of the forests.

To the east in the New World are the High and Dark Elves masters of magic and witchcraft, with the highest valued troops and dragons.

To their south is Lustria, home of the savage Lizardmen, products of the Old ones made for fighting Chaos itself...

These 2 continents are the threat of the Skaven, vicious and numerous Ratmen, filled with disease and muck. A vile threat of depraved malicious rodents which create the worst abominations known to man... this is the worldd you have chosen..

Next: who are what are we looking at today?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)