More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

Pick a story

Waking up…

You groan and your voice sounds wrong. Like the worse hangover ever wrong. Where…? Where are you? How did you get here? You groan again.

Yeah. There is a massive gap in your memories. You struggle to remember. Your mouth tastes like the inside of a dried out something. It’s hard to string metaphors together with that pounding in the back of your skull.

You groan and blink. Why does your groaning sound … sexy. “Wha… tha… fu…?!” You mouth. Yeah sexy and feminine.

You bring a hand up to your face but it encounters soft fleshy mounds on your chest halfway to its destination. You blink again as a coldness descends on your belly. What happened last night?!? Your hands direction changes heading south of the border.

X-change? It has to be. You’re definitely a woman. You’d know a pussy and breasts anywhere. But how? Why? When? You roll over. You’re naked under a sheet. A woman. But what kind of woman?! You’d be worried if you weren’t so hungover. Is it ? It could have been . Hopefully just a bad bender. A bad gender bender.

You lift the blanket and inspect your new body.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)