More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

Why is Karen naked?

Visiting a high security prison

Karen knew this was a bad idea before she even made it inside. Matt and Foggy weren't exactly overjoyed at the prospect of representing Frank Castle, aka the Punisher, and the fact he only wanted to talk to her wasn't helping matters.

She was more sympathetic to him than most people seemed to be, but even she'd admit to being unnerved by all of this. And that was before she'd even walked past the gates.

"Karen Page, representing Nelson and Murdock," she said, doing her best formal voice, even if her tone shook slightly.

A bored looking guard scanned her computer screen, eyes widening slightly when she saw who Karen was there to see. Still, she nodded.

"He's waiting for you. Through the detector, then right to be searched."

Karen nodded. She clutched her papers to her chest, took a deep breath, and walked under the metal detector. When it didn't go off, she kept walking. Ok, right, through that door...

There were a pair of guards waiting before she could get to Frank. Understandably he was a rather high security prisoner.

"Karen Page?" one said.

She nodded. "Let's just get this over with," she said.

"Right," he said. "What are you carrying?"

"Legal notes," she said. "For his case."

The guard paused; he regarded the bundle speculatively. Layers and layers of papers, a thicker folder, and the clipboard.

"Leave the clipboard here," the same guard said. "And the folder; take out whatever you need from it."

"What?" Karen said.

"You know how dangerous Castle is," he said. "We can't allow you in with anything that might be used as a weapon. Paper, if absolutely necessary, is acceptable, but a potential bludgeoning device like that board is absolutely not."

She... supposed that made sense. From an irritating perspective. Quite how a board was any less dangerous than his hands, if he got free and did want to hurt her, was beyond her, but still.

She sighed, rifling through the documents quickly. She could remember most of those, but that was important, that was way too technical to recall offhand... Ok.

She carried a few sheets of paper, and put the rest down on the table, before looking over to the guards expectantly.

"Right," the same guard said. The other seemed much more of a rookie, hanging back. "Now take off-"

"Shoes, right," Karen said, slightly impatient.

This whole visit would be much less unnerving if they would stop drgaging it out. She sighed, putting the necessary documents down on a different part of the metal table, before bending over to pull off each of her shoes. She put then beside the unnecessary files.

"And the rest, Miss Page," the guard said.

"What?" she said, looking back to him sharply. He couldn't mean-

"Castle is a top security prisoner," he said. "Above even Fisk. No one is allowed in to see him with anything that could be used as a potential weapon; that includes ropes, garrottes, or anything that could be used as such, like-"

"I am not taking off my dress!" Karen said, flushing.

"Your choice, Miss Page," the guard said. "But you aren't allowed in to see him with it."

She stared, half-hoping it was some kind of joke, but the guard didn't blink. Oh god, he was serious.

Ok. She swallowed. She'd volunteered them for this case, and he would only talk to her, this was on her shoulders regardless. She had to do it. Karen closed her eyes and swallowed, then loosened her dress, before letting it fall to the floor.

Trying not to show how embarrassed she was, she quickly crouched, picked it up, and put it with the rest of the things she wasn't allowed to bring in to the cell.

Then, blushing, she straightened, clad in only her pale bra and panties, and grabbed the papers again, holding them over her chest. it was the most dignified way she could think of to cover up.

"And the rest, Miss Page," the guard said.

What? Oh, he couldn't mean-

A whimper escaped her lips.

"What?" she said, voice uncontrollably high.

"Orders right from Reyes," the guard said. "No potential weapons are allowed in to the room with Castle."

"Potential weapons?! It's my underwear!"

"Nevertheless, you know how inventive he is," the guard said.

Reyes, she should have guessed. She seemed to have it out for Frank, no doubt she wanted to make it as hard as possible for his defence to actually go in and see him.

Karen flushed. Then, cheeks burning, acceded.

She put her documents down; she looked pleadingly at the guard once more, but when he didn't relent, she exhaled and slowly began to undo her bra. It slipped off her chest with embarrassing ease; she hastily crossed one arm over her now-bare tits the instant she could, slipping her bra straps off and putting the garment with her dress.

Then for her panties, she shuffled awkwardly, shifting to the side and pushing one leg forward a little; she was absolutely not going to have there be even a _chance _they'd see her pussy.

One-handed, she awkwardly pushed her panties down, whimpering as they hit the floor. Doing the best she could to keep her cunt hidden, she crouched to pick them up and put them with her bra.

Then she left one hand over her pussy, and exposed her boobs again as she reached out with that hand to grab her documents. She pulled them quickly over her chest, then turned back around, flushing.

Karen Page stood there stark naked, only a few sheets of paper and her hand offering her any hope at dignity.

The guard, at last, nodded; apparently he didn't want to subject her to any further humiliation. Hopefully that didn't mean he'd seen too much when she'd been stripping.

"Thank you Miss Page," he said. "You can see the prisoner now."

She breathed a sigh of not-quite relief, cheeks still burning.

The guard muttered something to his rookie partner, telling him to file the clothes away under Castle's visitor, to be reclaimed when she wanted to leave. Then he lead her the mercifully short distance to the entrance to Frank's solitary visitation room.

Just outside the room was a table, with a pen chained to it.

"If you need to write anything down, do so here," the guard said. "As I'm sure you can imagine, we cannot allow any pen into the room with him."

Of course. She was not only expected to talk to Frank naked, but regularly come out of the cell stark naked to take notes. Fuck.

She swallowed, but tried to keep her head high, nodding. She couldn't stop the whimper.

And then she was allowed in. And of course Frank had been allowed to keep his jumpsuit, of course; Karen mentally cursed Reyes, and hurried into the room.

The table and two chairs were bolted down. She swiftly sat on the free one, shuffling forward as best she could so that her bare ass was right on the edge, and her pussy was as concealed beneath the table as it was ever going to be.

Awkwardly she put the documents down, crossing her arms over her chest and her face staying just as crimson.

"Karen," Frank said, voice his usual, slightly tired-sounding monotone.

"Think they were scared you'd strangle me with my panties or something," Karen said, trying and failing to play off the humiliation.

Red-faced, she tried desperately to recall everything Matt and Foggy had wanted her to cover.

How does the meeting go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)