More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Marcus Dark Marcus Dark

What's next?

Viral Psionic Conversion

Author's Note: Marcus Dark here, I'm Sorry if the following powerset seems overly complex and detailed but if it makes you feel better I trimmed it down significantly.


This power is the result of a Neural Psychoactive Virus that manipulates minds and is spread through Physical Contact. The power apparently hijacks The Nucleus Accumbens Region of The Brain... A Crossroads between The Dopamine System, which mediates The Brain's pleasure response to factors such as or food, and The Limbic System, which helps form Motivation and Memory. All someone with this power needs to do is touch someone and they will eventually if not instantly be converted to their way of thinking. If one of the infected under their control touches someone like friends, family, anyone really, The process acts as a domino effect spreading to more and more people.

As more and more people join the resulting hive-mind, The wielder of this power becomes physically and mentally more powerful becoming capable of accomplishing seemingly supernatural feats... Intelligence, Strength, Speed, Durability, and every other attribute the wielder possesses has the potential to rise high above super human levels.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)