More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by calx86 calx86

Whose clothes are coming to life and what happens?

Vanessa while at a coffee shop

Vanessa was sipping her coffee at Starbucks while on a date with Sean. She was a 24 year old currently working on her doctorate in medicine, had short black hair, pale skin, and size D breasts. She was the heartthrob of many patients while she interned, having the perfect body to suit that naughty nurse fantasy. Sean was her classmate. He was just an average guy look wise but had a charming personality and made her laugh. It wasn't uncommon when they were seen together to get stares from admirers, wondering how in the hell a guy like him could score a bombshell like Vanessa.

"So, what drove you to the medical field? Had it always been your passion?", Sean asked trying to break the ice.

"I guess you could say that. Ever since I was a little girl I admired doctors and their passion to help people. Nothing means more to me than knowing that I am capable of giving someone a better quality of life. There are many doctors in the profession that are in it for money you know? Not me though. I want to open an office in a small town and find a way to help people in low income areas." Vanessa beamed.

"That's amazing. I'll definitely be rooting for you. Maybe we can work the office together someday." Sean winked. Vanessa blushed as she took another sip of her latte.

As they continued to talk, Vanessa felt something move around her legs.

"Are you okay?", Sean asked seeing Vanessa suddenly flustered.

"I don't know, something seems to be tugging on my pants." Vanessa grunted. She suddenly squealed when she felt the button on her denim capris come undone.

"I am so sorry Sean, I'll be back in a moment." Vanessa grabbed onto the hem of her pants and made her way to the restroom when she suddenly tripped. Sean lunged forward to break her fall and caught her in his arms.

"Are you okay Vanessa? What happened?", Sean asked.

"I don't know, it suddenly felt like my feet were pulled out from under me." Vanessa said under her breath. They both looked to the floor and to their surprise, Vanessa's white sneakers were off her feet and walking toward the entrance.

"What the fuck?", Vanessa blurted out when her pants suddenly shimmied themselves off her hips and sailed off her feet.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)