More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Frash Frash

How does he use the book?

Use it or Lose it... or Both

John ran to his room and opened the book. Putting his pencil to paper he wrote:

“Everyone is against me and enjoys seeing me humiliated.”

Shortly after John felt the urge and went to the bathroom. He was so quick to leave that in his haste he left his door open. Ashley, johns older step sister was walking by when something caught her eye. A little black notebook on johns desk. She didn’t know why but she was drawn to it. Reading the first page she assumed it was his journal. A million ideas went running through her head but the most important one was to mess with his journal. She picked up a pen and quickly wrote:

“I, John, have a hairless micropenis that is one inch erect and marble sized balls. Every time I look at a girls body I instantly get hard and start oozing precum. The slightest stimulation after that causes me to cum.”

She laughed to herself and took a picture of it, he’d do whatever she’d say if he was afraid of this getting out, even if it’s not true, it’s in his journal and people would think it was. In the bathroom john felt a shiver run up his spine and the hair on the back of his neck stood up. His eyes bulged As he watched all his pubic hair vanish as his once average sized cock started to shrink in his hand. After he finished peeing he looked at himself in the mirror. His cock was now miniscule. If he had to guess he’d say he was half an inch flaccid and his balls shrunk too. He felt a mix of emotions, fear, arousal, shame, excitement. He didn’t understand how this happened but then he remembered the book, barely pulling his pants up he ran back to his room. Opening the book he saw the entry made by Ashley.

He couldn’t deny he liked this but he wanted to go back to normal for now. He could always revert back later when he was ready for some humiliation. He grabbed his eraser and shortly after his stomach dropped. It wouldn’t erase...Ashley used a pen! His mind was racing. He ripped the page out of the book but nothing changed. He grabbed a lighter and ran to the bathroom, lighting the paper and setting it in the sink. He washed the ash away but still nothing changed. He was so confused. Why was nothing changing. Scratching his head as he went back into his room he was surprised to see Ashley sitting on his bed.

“What are you doing in here?” He asked her.

She smirked and looked him up and down. She noticed his bulge wasn’t as noticeable as it usually was. Did he stuff or was it just the angle, she wondered.

“Don’t worry I’ll be leaving soon but before I do I have something to share...” she replied and showed him the picture. She could see the fear and confusion in his eyes and she loved it. He realized that as long as there is a version of the book with writing then the rule must remain. The only way to get back to normal must be to delete that picture.

“Now unless you want everyone seeing you’re little journal entry and thinking you got a mini me down there.” She pointed at his crotch “you better do as I say.

He wanted to tell her to fuck off but he found himself nodding in agreement instead.

She continued, “now undress, fully.” As he started to strip he stared at Ashley’s body. He felt himself almost instantly stiffen and even worse, start to leak precum. When he removed his boxers it was a comical sight to say the least. Ashley watched as his little hard on flicked upwards after it was freed from his boxers. A string of precum flicked with it and landed on Johns cheek which was quickly burning bright red.

Ashley couldn’t believe it. She burst into laughter to the point of tears. John just stood their naked. Part of him was terrified but a deeper part of him was loving this. After Ashley had regained control of herself the questions started. “So you did stuff? How small is it? Is that why you’re such a dick all the time?”

John defended himself without thinking. “No! I don’t stuff I used to be a lot bigger than this.”

That peaked Ashley’s interest. “What do you mean by used to? Are you saying you didn’t always have a little dicklette?”

He didn’t respond. He. Didn’t want to tell her about the magic properties of the book. But then he felt her foot resting under his balls. “Tell me or I’ll kick” she demanded. He hesitated and was instantly met with a painful impact. “That was soft. Now tell me or it’ll be hard.”

“The book! It’s the book!” He panicked as she lowered her foot.

“What about the book?” She inquired as she prepared to kick him again.

“Idk it’s magic. Whatever’s written in it comes true.” He was mentally preparing for another kick, of course she wouldn’t believe him, he thought.

Instead she told him to stay still as she got up and walked behind him to his desk. He could hear her scribbling something down. Before he could ask what was happening he felt her reach around and tweak his right nipple.

“Ooohhhhhhh goooodddffffffffuuuuu” he moaned as his micropeen shot out five small spirts of cum. “Wh-What did you do?” He asked her.

“I was just seeing if it was true and looks like it is. I think I’ll be holding onto this book for the time being.” He panicked at the thought of that. “No! You can’t. Please!”

She scoffed in response, “I can and I am. Besides, you’re the one who wrote that you wanted to be humiliated. I’m just giving you what you asked for.”

She left him alone after that. He wondered a million things as he cleaned up his mess. Afterwards he went to put his clothes on however, as he looked they were no where to be seen. Figuring Ashley must have taken them he went to his dresser and opened it, again his clothes were gone. In fact each drawer as well as his closet was empty. He began to panic and shyly cupped both hands around his package as he rushed over to his stepsisters bedroom door.

Knocking frantically, “Ashley! What did you do to my clothes!?” All he heard was laughter. “Please Ashley I need something to wear.” Again only laughter. He thought his heart was going to bust out of his chest. “Julia (his stepmom, Ashley’s mom) will be home any minute, please give me something to wear. I’ll do whatever you want.”

Finally the laughter stopped and her voice came through the door. “You’ll already do whatever I want now that I have this book.” Before he could respond he was distracted by a mechanical sound. The garage door was opening, Julia was home!

“Please Ashley!!??? She’s home, please give me something to wear!?”

Silence followed his pleas. He heard a car door open and then he heard Ashley.

“Fine, I gave you an outfit, it’s downstairs on the couch.” He was relieved but panicked. He only had a few seconds to get down and get dressed before Julia would be walking through the garage entrance.

What happens next.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)