More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

Who do you want to learn about?

Undead Princess Ethra

The realm of the undead that lies between the Beyond and the world of the living is too ruled under a sovereign. King Thalidan managed to organize the wondering spirts of the Inbetween and most managed to regain some semblance of who they were and form a society in their enteral stay in purgatory. Thalidan's duaghter had joined him and her mother in the afterlife when they were dethroned and brutally executed minutes afterward. They've forgotten most of that business and spend their time preventing spirits from passing the threashold to the domain of the living again and terrorizing it. Although, long ago they lent their forces to that of the Witch Queen who used a army of spirts in her legion of monsters that occupied her lands.

Ethra is a curious one though and seeks to learn more about the world of the living and has crossed the veil to see what she could learn, but only briefly. She was a busty young girl of twenty-two before her life was cut short, with long light hazel locks, unsullied fair skin, and piercing green eyes. She wears what she wore the day she died, a dress, torn in places and dirtied from struggle, of autumn yellows and browns that covered her from her shoulders down to her feet with some exposure of her cleavage. She hasn't changed much since her passing, only the transparency and misty cyan hue that all ghost have and the lack of feet when they fly around as they form into a wispy tail. She is innoviert and curious of the world of her past and hopes to one day pass through the veil and stay there to learn and try possessing the body of a living being to see through their eyes.

Spooky scary skele—ghost princess...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)