More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by [KingDucky] [KingDucky]

What's next?

Types of Mysteria

While it is true that all of those marked with Mysterian Glyphs possess a grand power, but some Mysterian Warrior's possess more of that power than others. This divide is shown in the Two kinds of Mystrian Warriors that one may encounter, these being The Solus and The Dividium, these two kinds of Mysteria are different because of the Number of Mysterian glyphs that they each bare: A Solus receives only a single Glyph to wield, while Dividum can wield Four glyphs.

The Solus

Many people make the mistake of underestimating the Solus, believing that because they can only wield a single glyph that they are inferior to the Dividium, yet one may find that focusing solely on one Glyph instead of having to individually juggle four can yield a far more precise and ultimately dangerous warrior, one who has complete control over their Glyph, not to mention that Solus make up the majority of the Mysterian user population giving the Solus the strength in numbers over the Dividium.

The Dividium

Dividium are of course the rarer of the Two Mysteria classifications and arguably the more powerful, they are indeed extremely versatile and unimaginably crafty, these are people that have grown to balance their abilities, selectively changing from one Glyph to another for maximum efficiency in battle, though it is believed that a Dividium can never fully master all of his Glyphs, that is what is believed, but there are a select few especially talented Mysteria that have not only Mastered all four of their Glyphs but can use a few of their Glyphs in combination with each other.

The Omnis

Those born into Imperial High society may hear certain whispers about what one who could wield not one, not four but all eight of the Mysterian Glyphs, what such a being could be capable of and the power that they would boast, Might like that could even potentially be enough to match the power of the Immortal Empress? no... on second thought, it sounds silly to even imagine such a thing possible, none can face against the Empress: she who is the daughter of God himself, descended from the Skies to rule the world, not even an Omnis (Fable or no) could face off against that, even if they could use all of the glyphs in combination with a mastery of their ultimate powers, none can kill a living God.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)