More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hyperlax700 hyperlax700

Pick a story

Tyler, from brother to sister

Ever since I was a teenager I knew I was gay. I kept that a secret. I grew up in the south, and the town where I lived was probably as conservative as they come. Being anything other than straight here was not an option. I kept up the macho appearance, played football, and dated girls, but never anything serious. I was 16 when my twin sister Trixy caught me jerking off to the male swimsuit section of one of my mother's magazines. I thought for sure my life was over, but she kept my secret. She had the same problem as me. She like girls, not guys. We joked about it. Some mixup when we were born, and how we ended up in the wrong bodies.

When we were 17 my sister came to me with a crazy idea. If we pooled our savings we could get X-Change clone pills of each other, and change places. Then all would be as it should be. We could both live out our lives as each other. We would be the only ones that knew.

Once we turned 18 we started planning out the details. We kept each other intimately updated on each others lives. I learned all of her friend's secrets and she mine. Trixy had been dating one of my friends for a while. His name was Jackson. He played quarterback on the high school football team, they were scheduled to go to prom together next weekend and were obviously going to be prom king and queen.

I also had a girlfriend, one of her friends, Wendy. Trixy had admitted to me that she really liked her and that Wendy was kind of into me. So when she asked me out a few months earlier I figured I might as well go with it. She would be Trixy's girlfriend soon anyway.

Tomorrow was prom night. Trixy had ordered the pills the week before, and we were planning on taking them after the weekend. I was sitting in my bedroom playing video games when Trixy can knocking.

"Hey, what's up," I asked as she came in. She closed the door behind her and sat down next to me on the bed. "They have arrived," she said. She held out her hand. Two little pills. One blue and one pink. I just looked at them. This was what we had been waiting for. These pills held our entire futures. Soon we could be how we were meant to be.

"Listen, Tyler... I was sort of hoping that we could do it now," she said. "What, right now? but I thought we said after the weekend, after prom."

"Well yeah, but then... they are here now. And... well," She bit her lip. "Well Wendy was talking about how she was looking forward to prom night, and you know. She is planning on going all the way with you," she said. "Oh... Oh OH!." it took a moment for it to sink in. Shit, I hadn't even thought of that. I had played along with Wendy a few times. Some light petting in the back of my car but I never really pushed it. After all, I didn't really like girls. I kept imagining Jackson whenever we had been together.

"Mom and Dad are out tonight. It's their monthly dinner and movie date night. So now is as good a time as any?"

"Okay." I got up. "So we just take the pill, and that's it?" I asked. "Pretty much," Trixy answered. "Should we get undressed or something?" "That would probably be a good idea," she answered.

We both took our clothes off. It felt a little weird standing there naked with my twin sister. She handed me the pink pill. "Wait we need water or something". She rushed to the bathroom and came back with a large glass of water.

"On three." "One, Two, Three." We both put the pills in our mouths and swallowed with a swig of water. "Now what?" I asked. Before she had a chance to answer though I felt it. I was getting smaller. And she was getting taller. Her boobs flattened out and a cock emerged from her crotch. I was feeling dizzy and had to support myself on the bed for not to fall over. When the world stopped spinning I looked up "Wow," I said. But it wasn't my voice. It was Trixy's voice. "Yeah wow," I heard my own voice say next to me. Trixy was standing there, but she was me. It was a very surreal moment.

Trixy moved first. She picked up my clothes and started putting them on. I guess they were her... no his clothes now. I did the same. She had been wearing pretty pink panties. As I put them on they felt so good against my skin. As they reached my crotch they felt cold and wet... "Eh, why are your panties so wet?" I asked. She blushed. "Sorry, I've been thinking about what Wendy said all day, and well... you know." I finished putting the rest of my clothes on. "Well, I'll be in my room then," she said as she was about to leave. "What? No, you're in your room now Tyler," I said. "Oh yeah, guess I am," she said with a smile.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)