More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by NecroPeridot NecroPeridot

What happens next?

Two weeks later.

It had been two weeks since Ay had made the deal with Tsunade to steal Hinata from Naruto and he could honestly say that he was well on his way to accomplishing that. It was a bit of a rocky start as initially Naruto was hesitant to let the muscular Raikage stay in his home, however with Hinata saying that he was going to help her with her training Naruto eventually agreed. The children however were a different story altogether though. Their daughter Himawari was ecstatic when she found out the Raikage was staying with them. Boruto on the other hand looked angry at the fact but Ay just brushed it off like it didn’t matter to him. Boruto actually tried to tell the Raikage to leave but was reprimanded by Hinata for being rude to their guest. With the situation explained

After that they showed Ay to the room, he would be staying in he wasn’t all that impressed with it though. It seemed to be on the smaller side at least to Ay who is considered to be a mountain of a man. The only redeeming part of the room in his eyes was the large queen-sized bed that was sitting underneath a window. If he looked out the window Ay would get a good view of the street and if he looked further, he would see the Hokage monument. If Ay was being optimistic then the other good thing about the room was that it was right next to Naruto and Hinata’s room.

Over the course of those two weeks Ay helped Hinata in the mornings with her training. Ay told her when they were first starting that her usual clothing won’t do for working out and would have to wear something else. Ay sung himself praises for this as on the first day of training Ay was there early to start his own regiment when Hinata walked in. She was wearing a black sleeveless tank top that pushed her massive breasts up giving a very enticing cleavage. For the lower half of her body she was wearing black sweatpants that were fairly baggy. On her feet were a pair of standard shinobi sandals. She also had her hair put into a ponytail so that it wouldn’t get in the way during the workout. That was the standard outfit that she wore for every session they had. Those two weeks were used to condition Hinata’s body to the strain of kunoichi lifestyle.

After the training Ay would help her pick up around the house. Ay didn’t really want to do it but he figured that if he could get closer to Hinata the chances of his plan coming to fruition would be better. This proved to be fruitful since they would make small talk giving Ay an insight to things that she enjoyed such as her favorite food, color, and things of that nature. In the afternoons he would ask her to show him around the village so he could see the most popular spots in the village. This served two purposes the first being that it allowed him to get more time by himself with Hinata. The second was less for his goal and more to ogle her. Since Hinata was his guide she would be out in front leading him around while he walked behind her. This gave him the perfect chance to steal glances and looks at her ass as she walked.

Ay thought back to a week ago when he made the first big move on his conquest to claim Hinata. Ay made sure that him and Hinata were the only one’s home at the time. He did a quick walk around the house to make sure before he went to the upstairs bathroom and turned on the shower. Ay’s plan was a simple one he would take a shower and “forget” a towel before calling for Hinata and asking if she could bring him one. When she showed up with the towel, he would step out of the shower to grab it and give Hinata a full view of his nude body. That was the entirety of his plan and he was proud to say it went off without a hitch. In fact, it went better than he expected as Hinata stared at his body for a few seconds before making a loud squeak and running from the room.

Ay cut himself off from his thoughts to prepare for the next step of his plan. He left the guest bedroom and headed down stairs to search for Hinata. He didn’t have to search long as she was sitting in the living room reading a book. Hinata looked his way and instantly turned her head away with a blush on her face. She had been like that since the day she caught him naked and Ay had to say he enjoyed it as it proved she couldn’t get him out of her head. Brushing those thoughts aside Ay spoke,” Hinata I would like to thank you for all the help you have been since I’ve been here and also to apologize about the incident last week.” Ay tried his best to sound innocent as he could but it wasn’t a tone, he used often so he wasn’t sure if it worked or not. Hinata looked his way after she heard him say that, but the blush was still on her face.

“You don’t need to thank me for anything Lord Raikage. I should be thanking you for helping me get back in shape.” Ay noticed that she just so happened to forget to mention the shower incident. She was about to continue speaking but Ay interrupted her.

“Please at least let me make up for that shower incident last week. Allow me to take you on an apology dinner. It would mean a lot to me.” Ay’s tone suggested that he was ashamed and genuinely want to make up for that mistake. This couldn’t be further from the truth but Hinata didn’t know that. Hinata didn’t reply immediately as she was caught off guard. She was skeptical but from what she heard the dark-skinned Raikage say she would feel bad declining him.

She took a deep breath before saying,” Okay Lord Raikage I will accept. When should we go?” Hinata question the Raikage.

“I was thinking around eight is that alright with you Hinata?” Ay knew he was taking advantage of Hinata’s trusting nature and that is exactly what he wanted. He watched Hinata think it over for a moment before nodding. Ay just gave her a smile before saying,” Very good then be ready at eight then we will leave.” With that Ay left to head up the stairs. He decided that he would take her to a simple bar so that he didn’t need to wear anything special. He didn’t tell Hinata where he was taking her so he wasn’t sure what she would wear only hoping that it was sexy.

Two hours later eight rolled around and Ay was waiting downstairs for Hinata to show up. Naruto had taken a mission earlier in the day so he wouldn’t be back until later. Boruto went to visit Sarada and Hinata made him take Himawari with him. That left Ay and Hinata to leave without anyone stopping them. Ay was cut from his musings when he heard a clacking sound on the stairs. He had expected Hinata to wear something sexy but was disappointed that she was only wearing her usual jacket and shorts. Ay didn’t let that be shown though since that would make her think he is up to something. As she made it to the bottom of the stairs Ay spoke to Hinata, “You look lovely Hinata.” He even gave her a smile to try to get her to lower her guard even more. It made Hinata blush slightly but only for a little bit as she was getting used to Ay complimenting her as he did it every chance he got. It was a bit boost to her self-confidence to here that someone thought she was pretty.

“Thank you Lord Raikage you look very handsome.” She said this in response to what he said to her as it was polite to return one compliment with another. He was just saying this to be polite but looking at the Raikage and his muscle hardened body she had to admit he was handsome in a rugged looking way. The thought made her blush a bit as she didn’t believe she could think something like that.

“Thank you very much Hinata. But I’m being honest your body looks amazing especially those magnificent breasts of yours.”

Hinata just chuckled before saying, “Lord Raikage you cant talk like that im married .”

“So you are. Well then shall we be off?” It was phrased less like a question and more of a statement. Hinata hearing this just nodded and walked out the door not noticing Ay staring at her ass the whole time.

It took them 15 minutes of walking to arrive at the bar that Ay chose. Hinata looked wary as it wasn’t a place, she frequented but she looked to Ay and he smiled at her before walking in. Hinata walked in just after him not wanting to be alone outside the bar. Ay led them to the back of the establishment into a booth in the corner. Once they sat down Ay stood up and walked to the bar and order them drinks. When Ay got up to get the drinks Hinata looked around to take in the place. It wasn’t the most luxurious place in fact it looked pretty plain. It was a fairly small place and Hinata noticed that other than them there were only a couple other people there. A moment later Ay returned with a large bottle of sake and two small cups for them to pour it into. “I would like to share a Kumo custom with you. When apologizing for something embarrassing you share a bottle of sake with the person. I was hoping you would participate in this with me.” Ay himself thought it was the biggest bullshit he had ever heard but he just hoped that Hinata bought it. Hinata looked uncomfortable with the idea but after a few moments of silence Hinata spoke up.

“Well if it’s a custom from your home I guess we could do it.” Ay just smiled out the outside while on the inside it was a completely different story. Internally Ay was laughing that she fell for such a bullshit lie. She was just too trusting for her own good and Ay was definitely going take advantage of that.

With that Ay filled the two cups with sake and handed her one. “Well then let’s drink to putting the past behind us.” That said Ay swallowed his drink in one gulp while Hinata was sipping hers. Ay seeing this decided to try to hurry her along. “Come on Hinata you need to live a little. This is meant to be the both of us partaking in equal amounts of sake. I can’t be the one to drink it all.” Hinata looked at Ay with something that seemed to be a mix of shock and hesitation but complied none the less when she seen him prodding her along. She quickly gulped down the drink and coughed a little at the foreign taste. “Well one down many more to go!” Ay enthusiastically said to Hinata. Hinata had a feeling this was going to be a long night not knowing how right she was.

It was nearly two hours later that they almost finished the bottle and just started to talk. Ay looked like the sake didn’t affect him at and it really hadn’t he drank sake so regularly that he would either need extremely strong sake or ridiculous amounts of it. Hinata on the other hand looked completely hammered with a permanent blush on her face from being drunk. They were conversating on random subjects until Ay brought up the real topic he wanted to talk about,” So Hinata how is your sex life with Naruto. You two probably rut like rabbits.” Ay laughed at her face reddening more. He was surprised when Hinata answered instantly.

“It is awful his dick is so tiny, and we only had sex to have Boruto and Himawari even then he didn’t last long at all. It is so frustrating” Hinata sounded very frustrated while saying that. Ay just smirked at her response finding it funny that the strongest Shinobi in the world had a tiny dick and a quick shot. Hinata turned the tables a bit when she asked,” What about you Lord Raikage how is your sex life?” Ay just gave a cocky grin and started to tell her.

“Well before I begin you do know my secretary, Mabui, and Samui right?” Hinata only nodded having briefly met them before the war began. Ay seen this and continued,” Well I usually fucked Mabui three or four time a week. Samui I would fuck her whenever her team would return from a mission. I would dismiss her team and have Samui stay behind so we could fuck in my office. It was usually a weekly thing that I had them both at the same time. Most of the time they couldn’t walk afterwards. But that was before I went on vacation.” Ay looked at Hinata and seen her face was so red that steam could probably shoot out at any second. Hinata just grabbed the bottle and drank whatever remained of it. “Hinata I had a fun idea. Why don’t we find somewhere to go dancing? That would be fun wouldn’t it?” Ay knew that in her intoxicated state that she would probably agree to almost anything.

“That does sound like fun I think I know just the place.” Hinata’s words were a bit slurred in her intoxicated state. She stood up and started out the bar. Ay stood and quickly followed after her getting excited. They left the bar and walked thirty minutes, week Ay walked Hinata mostly stumbled around, and arrived at a club in the red-light district of the village. Ay didn’t think that Hinata would ever go here sober but was glad she was so hammered at the moment. They walked inside and were assaulted by the sound of loud music. Hinata immediately dragged Ay to the dance floor. They danced until well past midnight, though danced probably wasn’t the right word for it. It was more like dry humping with Hinata pushing her ass up against Ay’s body and Ay groping Hinata’s breast every once in a while. A few times Ay pulled her into his body to make sure she felt his dick rub against her in his pants. It was probably around 1 in the morning when they finally made it back to the Uzumaki household.

As they entered the house Ay asked,” Did you enjoy the night Hinata?” He didn’t get a verbal reply instead she kissed him. Ay wasn’t expecting this but wasn’t complaining. Eventually Hinata pulled back and spoke.

“This was a fun night but I should be going to bed.” With that she started off to her bedroom but didn’t get far.

“Where do you thinkg your going?” Ay demanded.

“To bed with my husband.” Hinata slurred back to him.

Ay stepped closer to Hinata and slapped his hand onto her clothed ass. “No, you aren’t. Tonight, you belong to me.” He emphasized this by slapping her ass again. She squealed at that. She was about to respond but Ay picked her up a held her over his shoulder and started up the stairs. Once making it upstairs Ay walked past the other bedrooms on the way to his. Though he did stop for a moment to place a silencing seal on Himawari’s door so that she wouldn’t hear anything that happened tonight. He didn’t do it for Boruto or Naruto because he didn’t really care about either of them. Once the seal was in place he continued to his room. Upon getting there he opened the door and walked in, shutting the door behind him. Once the door was shut he approached his bed.

He tossed Hinata onto the bed where she instantly sat up and started to all but rip her clothes off. She didn’t even try to make a show of it she just tried to get her clothes off as soon as possible. A minute later Hinata was standing there with only her underwear on. Ay had to admit that her body was extremely beautiful, but her underwear was pretty plain. She had on a solid white bra and matching panties. Ay seen this and knew he had to change that once this was over. Ay approached her pulled her into an aggressive kiss. Ay noticed a couple things during the kiss. First is that her lips were very soft. The second was that she had no experience kissing whatsoever. Ay took advantage of this and started to increase the intensity of the kiss by adding his tongue to the equation. Hinata tried to match him but it was losing battle as she never did something like this while Ay did regularly. While they were kissing Ay reached around Hinata and under the clasp of her bra. Hinata felt this and moved her arms to let her bra fall to the floor completely freeing her massive F sized breasts. Ay pulled back from the kiss for a moment to see her breasts and something inside him snapped. “I’m tired of this its time for you to do your duty,” He paused and pushed Hinata down onto her knees. After that he pulled down his pants showing he had no underwear on and revealing his massive black cock to Hinata. After that he continued,” and suck my cock.”

Hinata did nothing for a few seconds just staring at his cock. She only ever seen one before and it was nowhere near as big as this. In her influenced state asked,” How big is it? It looks huge Lord Raikage!” After saying that she reached out to grab it and just held it in her hands.

Ay was losing his patience but humored her anyway,” 15 inches and tonight its all yours.” Ay sounded beyond cocky but he had every right to be. He had a bombshell of a woman on her knees, he had a massive cock that he was going to use on said woman and said woman’s husband was in the next room sleeping. Hinata just bounced it around he hands after he said that but that wasn’t what Ay wanted and he made that known, “Stop playing with it and start sucking!” Ay’s patience was thinning by the minute and from the tone of his voice it was obvious.

Hinata took that as her cue to begin so she raised her head up so that it was level with his massive cock and moved her head forward. Hinata was only able to get the head in her mouth. She had never done anything like this even with Naruto. It was easy to tell that she this was her first time sucking a dick. Ay decided to “help” her out by grasping the back of her head. He grabbed the back of her head and shoved it down on his cock. Even with his help should barely take half of his cock into her mouth. It wasn’t much but it was a start. Ay did have to admit though that her mouth felt great on his cock though. Her mouth was incredibly tight around his cock as her mouth could barely fit it inside.

The only sound in the room was the gurgling of Hinata on his cock. The sound of Hinata struggling to take his gargantuan cock was music to Ay’s ears. He had imagined this situation many times since he got here but none of those dreams came close to the real deal. He decided to push further and see if he can get anymore of his cock into her mouth. He pulled her head back until it was just over the tip of his cock and shoved it down as far as he could. Ay got Hinata halfway on his cock again before he redoubled his efforts to get her further. After trying for a couple minutes, he only was able to get two more inches inside. Ay was disappointed that he could fit his entire cock into her mouth but pushed that down to enjoy the moment. He figured if everything worked out that there would be plenty of time to train her to take it all later.

Ay decided to remove his hands from Hinata’s head to see what she would do. He was not disappointed when she starting to bob her head back and forth on his cock. Since he no longer had to do all the work Ay just relaxed and let Hinata work on his cock. She would pull her head back and lick the tip of his cock before diving back down taking as much as she could. Ay looked down and seen the drool leaking out the corners of her mouth as she sucked his cock. Hinata spent the next 10 minutes practically worshiping his cock with her mouth. She would always keep trying to take more but that didn’t lead to anything, but it amused Ay how she kept trying. He grabbed her head and pulled her completely off his cock. Hinata let out a low whine since she was enjoying the feel of his cock in her mouth. “Why did you stop?” Hinata said this with a disappointed whine.

Ay grew a cocky smirk hearing her whine when he said,” I stopped so that we could get to the main event.” Ay didn’t say anymore he just grabbed Hinata and pulled her up from her knees. He looked down and noticed that the crotch of her panties were soaked. His smirk just grew into a full-blown grin at that before he picked her up and threw her onto the bed. She landed on her stomach and immediately pushed herself up to her hands and knees. She tried to turn around but couldn’t as Ay was upon her instantly. He yanked he panties down around he knees and dropped his cock onto her ass letting it settle right between the cheeks of her ass. Ay decided to have a little fun and sawed his cock between her cheeks.

Hinata let out a whine,” Please fuck me Lord Raikage.” If she wasn’t begging to be fucked Ay might have found the whine adorable. Ay hearing her removed his cock from between her cheeks and aimed his cock right at her tight pussy. He pushed forward just so that the tip was touching her pussy but never went it. Hinata feeling this let out another whine,” Put it in me please.” At this point Hinata was to get fucked so she tried to push herself on Ay’s cock. Ay would just pull back to tease her.

Ay decided to tease her more by saying, “Put what in you slut.” Ay could see Hinata visibly shudder when he called her a slut. It was amusing to say the least. Hinata responded not a moment later.

“Put your big cock in me.” Hinata begged him but Ay still refused. Ay wanted to see how depraved Hinata could get and taunted her.

“You’ll need to do better than that.” Ay didn’t know how long he could keep himself help back. He could feel the body wanted nothing more than to pound Hinata for all she was worth but held himself back.

“Please put your huge cock in my pussy.” This was closer to what Ay wanted her to say but was still not good enough.

“You must really not want to get fucked if that is the best you can do. I think I should just leave.” It was a total bluff, but he hoped that Hinata’s clouded mind wouldn’t pick up on that. His luck held when he heard he response.

“NO!” She shouted before continuing on, “please fuck my tight white pussy with your massive black cock.” At this point the teasing had Hinata practically rabid. Ay had a shit-eating grin on his face when she said this.

Ay told Hinata,” That is exactly what I wanted to hear.” He said nothing more before he thrust his hips forward impaling her on his massive cock. On the first thrust in Ay had nearly half of his cock sheathed inside Hinata’s extremely tight pussy. Ay just let out a breathless sigh from the feeling of her pussy on his cock. He looked down at Hinata to see her reaction and couldn’t help but snort. Her mouth was frozen wide open, and her eyes were shot wide open. Everything was quiet for a few seconds before Hinata let out an ear drum shattering scream. Her scream went on for a short time before she just slumped over head falling onto the mattress of the bed.

Ay didn’t wait for any indication that she was ready and just pulled his hips back until only the head of his dick was in her. Then without a second’s hesitation he pushed forward pushing his cock back in this time adding another inch to his conquest of Hinata’s pussy. After the trust he didn’t move just wanting to do two things. The first was to make sure that she had time to adjust to his cock in her so he could push more in. The second was to just enjoy the feeling of superiority he felt. He was fucking the wife of the one of the strongest shinobi in the world. That shinobi was the son of his biggest rival making this all the sweeter for Ay. After sitting for a minute, the dark-skinned Raikage pulled back a few inches before thrusting in trying to work more of his shaft into her. This process was repeated over the next 15 minutes until Ay was able get all 15 inches of his shaft inside her. Once he was able to get all of his cock in her he pulled out until only the head was inside then thrust in burying all of his shaft in her once again. Hinata screamed once again from the feeling of Ay’s entire cock being thrust into her.

Ay was just about to start to really fucking her before there was a knock on the door. Ay gave an angry grunt for being interrupted before he told Hinata, “Don’t make a sound I will be right back.” He said this with to make sure she understood. He didn’t wait for a reply before pulling out completely and made his way to the door. He opened the door slightly just enough for him to push his head through the gap and seen Naruto on the other side of the door. The blonde Uzumaki looked incredibly tired evident by the bags on his eyes. He looked annoyed but Ay was annoyed as well from being interrupted right as he was about make Hinata his. “What do you want Uzumaki.” Ay’s voice was laced with annoyance.

Naruto didn’t notice this though due to his tiredness,” Lord Raikage could you please keep the noise down everyone is trying to sleep.” You could hear the want to sleep in Naruto’s tone.

Ay just responded with a firm,” No.” With that Ay shut the door right in Naruto’s face, locked it, and hurried back to the bed. Once he got there, he thrust himself balls deep back inside Hinata who let out another scream. Ay didn’t even give her time to prepare herself before he started to move his hips to start really fucking her. Ay set a slow but hard pace to start out with. He would pull back a bit then roughly push back in. This was the pace he had for the next 15 minutes. In that time Hinata had cum twice in that time frame. Ay grew tired of this slow pace though and decided to change pace. First, he pulled out of Hinata completely then grabbed Hinata’s hips and flipped her onto her back.

Once he flipped her over Ay lined himself up with Hinata’ pussy and pushed forward as fast as he could. When Ay completely bottomed out inside her Hinata’s eyes rolled into the back of her head and he mouth opened into a silent scream. Ay didn’t give her time to recover though he just started to pound her. The pace of his thrusting changed from slow to fast. His hips were a blur as he pounded into Hinata. Throughout the room the only sounds that could be heard was Hinata’s moans and the slapping of Ay’s hips into Hinata’s thighs.

“Damn your tight! It like your pussy don’t want to let go of my dick!” Ay shouted loving the feel of Hinata’s pussy. It was like it had never been touched it was so tight. Ay never stopped his pounding through all of this though he just kept thrusting. Hinata regained some bearing as her body adjusted to the pounding it was receiving. It wasn’t much but it was enough for her to use her voice once again.

“Fuck me harder Lord Raikage! Fuck me with your big black cock!” Hinata shouted at the top of her lungs. Though Ay did notice that her voice sounded a bit different. It sounded slightly distorted he mused that it was probably the that caused it. He only just registered what she said after he cut himself from his thoughts. He grinned and decided to give her what she wants.

“If that’s what you want so be it slut!” Ay grunted and picked up the pace. If someone were to be watching they would think his hips were streaks in the night. That knocked all the air from Hinata’s lungs making it so she couldn’t scream. She tried to scream that she was cumming, but it just came out as short gasps. Ay may not have heard it but he defiantly felt it as he tight tunnel grew even tighter as she came. While Hinata was cumming Ay was unable to move his hips, it was so tight. After she came down from her orgasm Ay resumed his thrusting.

Ay fucked Hinata like that for the next 20 minutes before he felt a familiar tightening his balls. He told this the Hinata,” I’m about to cum slut! Where do you want it?”

Hinata shouted,” On my face Lord Raikage!” Ay gave a grunt of acknowledgement before he pulled out of Hinata and pulled her off the bed and onto her knees. He took his cock into his hand and started to stroke it. After stroking it for a minute he started to cum.

“Take it all you slut!” the Raikage roared as he erupted. Cum shot from his cock as he aimed it at Hinata’s face painting her with it as if he was an artist and her face was the canvas. Ay came for a minute before his load started to taper off. Ay looked down at her in order to see the results of his work and enjoyed it greatly. Her face was completely covered from top to bottom with only her eyes being visible under all of his cum. Some of it got in her hair the white being a stark contrast to dark blue hair. There was so much that even the tops of her breasts had some coating them. Hinata just looked dumbfounded that there was so much. She was shocked that one man could produce so much cum. Getting over her shock she used her finger to scoop some off her breasts and raised it to her mouth. The second that it touched her tongue her eyes shot open and she scooped up more in a frenzy. Ay watched as Hinata kept gulping down his cum as if it was candy. The dark-skinned Raikage just chuckled at how depraved she looked during the entire process. He just watched as she tried to get every little bit that she could. It took nearly five minutes before Hinata got every drop of his cum that she could. When she finished, she just looked up at Ay who was wearing an arrogant smirk on his face. “Did you enjoy your snack?” Ay’s voice was full of amusement.

Hinata just blushed,” It tasted amazing. I never tasted anything like it before,” Hinata praised.

“Well there will be more where that came from later. now it’s time to sleep.” With that said Ay scooped Hinata up and pulled her into bed with him. Just before going to sleep he told her, “I have something special planned for tomorrow.” With started the go to sleep. However, before sleep took him, he heard Hinata mumble something that excited him.

“Can’t wait then.” After that was said they both drifted to sleep. A content smile was plastered on Hinata’s face while Ay had a smirk on his.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)