More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by NecroPeridot NecroPeridot

What happens next?

Naruto POV

Naruto POV:

Naruto had just entered the Hokage’s office to submit his mission report to Tsunade. As he entered Tsunade’s office Naruto shouted, “Mission complete Granny!” He said this with his trademark grin on his face. Though Tsunade didn’t seem as enthusiastic as he was as the vein on her forehead twitched when he called her granny. Taking a deep breath, she calmed herself down before she hit him.

“Good. How did the mission go?” Naruto’s grin fell slightly, and his cheeks reddened when Tsunade asked him this. She raised an eyebrow at that wondering what happened on his mission. She didn’t have to wait long as Naruto started to speak.

“Well granny,” cue Tsunade’s eyebrow twitching, “it was an escort mission though the client was a um…” Naruto started sputtering trying to find the right word to use to describe his client.

Tsunade wasn’t amused and just shouted, “Spit it out already brat!” She gave fierce glare that told him to not waste her time.

“She was a prostitute!” Naruto shouted. Tsunade blinked rapidly for a second before composing herself. She was surprised that at the client but didn’t voice it. She just gestured for Naruto to go on. “I had to follow her around all day while she met with her customers.” Naruto’s face was beet red at this point. Remembering all the moaning and shouting he had to listen to all day embarrassed him greatly.

Tsunade just looked at him blankly for a second then said, “Is that it or was there more?”

Naruto’s face instantly dropped its redness and re adopted his grin, “That’s it granny! If there is nothing else, I’m heading home.” Tsunade finally felt herself snap at the granny remark.

“Get your ass out of here you damn brat!” Tsunade shouted. Naruto knowing what would have happened if he stayed bolted from the room not even bothering to close the door behind him. Tsunade let out a breath when Naruto ran. She got up out of her chair and walked around the desk to the door and closed it. As the door closed Tsunade’s face morphed into a sinister grin.

It took nearly an hour for him to get home as the people of the village slowed him down to talk to him. Being a hero was nice, but the fame was a little too much sometimes. It was nearly 9 O’clock when Naruto reached his front door. As he entered his home he called out,” Hinata! I’m home!” After he got no response, he figured that she was with her sister, Hanabi, and probably wouldn’t be home tonight. With that in mind he took a quick shower, changed into his night clothes consisting of toad print boxer and a t-shirt, then went to bed. At around one in the morning Naruto woke up to the sound of his door slamming shut. He figured that it was Ay getting back since Naruto believed Hinata was staying at her sister’s. Naruto went back to sleep only to be woken up not long after by a female voice shouting, “Please fuck my tight white pussy with your massive black cock.” That instantly woke Naruto up upon hearing that. He knew exactly who that voice was talking about since the only person who matched that description in this house was Ay. Naruto didn’t hear anything after that but wasn’t able to go back to sleep as that made his little Naruto wake up as well. Once he heard that voice from earlier scream again, he got out of bed and marched over to the guest room to ask Ay and his guest to keep it down. He knocked on the door and waited for it to be opened. He heard a grunt and then heavy footsteps approaching the door. A few seconds later the door opened slightly to reveal Ay’s head poking through though that wasn’t the only thing that Naruto seen. Naruto also seen Ay’s massive shaft as Ay’s body blocked the gaps in the door. Naruto was shocked to see such a massive cock it was nothing like his own. It was many times bigger than his own. He vaguely heard Ay say, “What do you want Uzumaki?”

That snapped Naruto from his comparison of Ay’s cock and his own. After taking a second to get his bearings Naruto said, “Lord Raikage could you please keep the noise down everyone is trying to sleep?” All Naruto got was a loud “No” and the door being slammed in his face. However, before the door was fully closed Naruto seen a set of black hair and pale skin. That instantly made him think that Ay was fucking Hanabi Hyuga, Hinata's sister, in there. That made his dick even harder, so he rushed back to his room and dropped his pants revealing his miniscule 2 in cock. He instantly wrapped his hand around his cock and started stroking it imagining Ay fucking Hanabi with his massive dick. The thought made him cum not even two minutes later due to two things. The first being it was a thought that was beyond anything he could dream and usually. The second is that he never really lasted long usually the longest he lasted was five minutes and that was on a good day. Naruto only let out a couple of tiny ropes of semen before flopped down onto his bed exhausted. Though he was spent he didn’t get to rest as Ay and who he presumed was Hanabi kept going to for the next 40 minutes before they finally were silenced for the rest of the night. However, Naruto wasn’t able to sleep after that with his might being plagued by images of Hanabi and Ay fucking for the rest of the night. Though there was a one image that disturbed him greatly. The image was Ay fucking but it wasn’t Hanabi he was fucking instead it was Hinata. The part that scared him more was the fact he blew his load when the thought came up. It wasn’t until nearly five in the morning that he got the sleep. He was completely unaware of how true his last image was and how much more that would come true.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)