More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Big Finish 5678 Big Finish 5678

What happens to River on her day of nudity? Does she have a plan?

Two days later...

Dear Diary,

Yesterday was awful. I decided to not get any food at the canteen for obvious reasons and decided to wait for one of the mobile vending machines to make it’s appearance, while I waited I wrapped my duvet around me like a cloak (the Governess had revealed the night before that duvets are protected from the nanites as she didn’t want me getting cold) and took a coin from my hidden stash of personal items. The machine pulled up in front of my cell and as I passed through the doorway the duvet dissolved into ash. I cursed myself for not remembering that furniture within the cells was tagged so that it would be destroyed if anyone attempted to take anything out in case it could aid in an escape.

However not wanting to miss breakfast I hurried over to the machine and inserted the coin. The machine was old and rustic and so it took infuriatingly long for it to boot up as I stood there anxiously, although the hallway was empty with everyone having left for the canteen, I was still wary of anyone coming round the corners. Once it fully loaded I selected an apple and it was pushed off it’s shelf, however on it’s way down it became wedged in between one of the shelves and the glass.

I tried shaking it desperately but the apple wouldn’t budge. I crouched down and stuck my left arm inside to try and reach the apple but I couldn’t get it in far enough so I tried to pull my arm out, only to find it had now become wedged in there was well. I stood up and tried pulling, nothing. I moved around the corner of the machine, nothing. I grabbed the top of the machine and pulled, nothing. Before I could let go however the machine levitated off the ground slightly and began moving again. I jumped up instinctively, inserting my left foot into the slot my arm was trapped in, I suspect I resembled an orangutan in that position.

However after a short while my arm and leg gave up and I let go, falling to the floor on my backside. However with my arm still trapped in the machine I was dragged along with it. I tried desperately to stand back up but the floor was slippery from being freshly cleaned and the machine moved at a fast pace, not allowing me to gain any friction. Becoming increasingly anxious to escape before anyone spotted me I focused intensely on wrenching my arm free, pushing and pulling with all my might. After what felt like ages the machine came to a sharp stop, the from which moved my arm slightly and I was able to loosen it free.

Is this a clean getaway for River or is there more in store?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)