More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blackhand Blackhand

Who are Sarah and Emma?

Two asian college students

Sarah Lin walked back from class. The lecturer had been explaining the theorem for what felt like hours, but Sarah had got it down pat within the first five minutes. She'd had to spend the entire next hour thinking about tonight. Her friends might think that Sarah is a serious student, but she was rarely anything besides preoccupied. She was 5'5 and had short dark hair that ended neatly at her shoulder blades. She liked keeping her hair in place with a hair band. Today she chose a clear white band that contrasted with her dark hair. Like her lover, she also enjoyed wearing short skirts. It made for...easier access.

Sarah pictured here.

When the bell rang, she rushed out of her seat. In her haste she'd almost forgot to pick up her bag. Who could blame her for something like that? Especially when she had so much on her mind. Tonight was the night.

After a brisk walk, she arrived back at the apartment that she shared with Emma Hino. She opened the door. Emma was in the kitchen, making herself a vegetable dish. Expecting no one but, Sarah the only thing that she was wearing was a pair of pink panties. Her D-cup breasts, far larger then Sarah's own, hung openly in the warm air. Emma's long straight black hair cascaded down the length of her back, all the way to her generous ass. Sarah walked up to Emma and planted a long kiss on her lips. Emma moaned into her mouth and met her embrace. Sarah could almost read her mind. Fuck the vegetables.

Emma pictured here.

What are they doing tonight?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)