More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Rowenar Rowenar

What can she do?

Try to break in

Colleen quickly surveyed the hallway; at least no one was seeing her like this. She turned back around to face her closed front door.

She never kept a key outside, not in this city. Normally it wasn't a problem; this was not a situation she expected to be in.

In one sudden motion she delivered a blow to a spot just over the door handle; if she didn't have a key, she'd just get inside. A broken door was better than being stuck out here.

The door held. Colleen shifted position, using both hands to strike it again, grunting from the exertion.

Fuck. It had been a gift from Bakuto when she'd moved in, reinforcing the door and surrounding wall to make burglary a little trickier. Just because she could fight off intruders didn't mean she should tire herself out doing so.

It couldn't be unbreakable though. Could it?

Tits shaking with each strike, Colleen rammed into the door again, increasingly . Let her in, please just let her get inside...

"Miss Wing?"

The trained fighter gave a sudden shriek, spinning around to see one of her neighbours. Hastily, Colleen tried to cover herself with her arms, wet hair falling over her face as she turned. She didn't dare move her hands to brush it aside.

"Locked myself out," Colleen said. She laughed nervously.

Can they help?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)