More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SympatheticDevil SympatheticDevil

What do you decide to do.

Try it on your wife

Your wife of 26 years comes in from the bathroom, ready for bed in flannel pajamas.

"What's that?" Ellen asks accusingly. "You didn't waste money on another electronic doodad, did you?"

"God, Ellen!" You exclaim. "No, I just found it! Not that I couldn't buy myself something if I wanted. I deserve some joy in life."

"Oh yes, Bill, you are soooo picked on!" Ellen says with dripping sarcasm.

You can see your mistake as she warms up for another epic rant when you notice the pause option. What do you have to lose?

You hit the pause button and Ellen freezes, her mouth wide open but silent, her withering stare ossified.

"Holy shit!" You exclaim. "Ellen? Ellen?"

You get out of bed and wave your hand in front of her face.

"Ellen, can you hear me?" You ask.

No response.

"Ellen, I'm going to grab your ass now. Let me know if you don't want me to," you say.

Lately, she's objected to you grabbing her ass even in private, saying it's disrespectful. But you clearly asked permission. You vigorously grope her ass. She remains motionless.

You feel like a raging pervert, but you're getting ridiculously hard. Grabbing your wife's ass hasn't had this effect in years.

"You know, this would be better if we lost the p.j.s, no?" you propose.

Since she doesn't object, you pull the flannel pants down around her ankles and unbutton the top to expose her tits. You sigh. She really has let herself go. If only you had this toy 20 years ago.

And then you remember the other options on the device. You pick it back up and scroll. Right there under "Body Modification" is an Age submenu with up and down arrows. You click the down arrow again and again, watching your wife's paunch get smaller and smaller, stretch marks disappear, watching her tits rise, watching her face get smoother and less bitter with each reversing year. And you thought grabbing her ass had made you hard!

You stop when she lookes about 23, a couple years younger than when you met her, back when she had long brown hair down to her ass. You'd only seen that in photographs before.

Now if only the 'mind control' function proves as effective...

There are several options here as well, but the one called 'verbal programming' seems promising. You click it and a blue laser emerges and a helpful 'aim at head' message appears on the screen. You put a blue dot on Ellen's smooth, young forehead and the device blinks and then reads 'ready to program'.

"Ellen, you want to give your husband an enthusiastic blowjob to show him how much you appreciate him," he says. "You really, really like getting me off. It's one of your favorite things to do. Oh, and you won't notice how I changed you."

You don't know if you should do more, but your cock is pretty certain that you can't wait any longer to find out if it works. You turn off the laser and hit 'unpause'.

Ellen shudders and blinks, then her eyes focus on you and head down to your cock. She smiles broadly when she sees you're hard.

"Well, I guess I have to show you that you're not picked on," she says, letting the pajama top fall to the ground and stepping out of the bottoms. "You've got a good life and a good wife who gives good head."

And so saying, she sinks to her knees and starts sucking your cock, something she hasn't done in well over a decade.

And she took the 'enthusiastic' seriously! You've never even imagined she could get so into giving head! She moans and sighs and slobbers, gazing up at you with adoring brown eyes as her lips, tongue and fingers worship your member.

"Oh god, Ellen. Oh god," you exclaim, "you're the best!"

She pulls your cock out of her mouth with a 'pop' and grabs hold with both hands.

"Do you want to cum on my boobs, Bill?" She asked. "Will you please? I'd just love that!"

Her begging you to bust a nut on her young rack pushes you over the edge and you groan out and let fly, cuming with more and volume than you ever remember doing as Ellen shakes your dick back and forth for maximum coverage.

"Holy shit!" You pant as Ellen squeals and giggles and drips.

And then you both hear the insistent pounding on the wall.

"Oh shit!" Ellen exclaims. "I think we woke up mom!"

What to do about the mother in law?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)