More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SympatheticDevil SympatheticDevil

What to do about the mother in law?

Make her into a sister in law

Ellen had insisted on letting your mother in law, Wanda, move in last year after she broke her hip. The hip had long since healed but Wanda showed no sign of moving out. She had made home life a living hell, constantly pointing out your short comings.

You smirk, realizing the many possibilities of the device.

"We'll need to be quieter on the next one," Ellen whispered. "We can do a next one, right?"

"Maybe we should ask Wanda to join us," you suggest.

"What?!? Oh god, Bill! Don't even joke about that! So gross!" She exclaimed, forgetting to whisper and prompting more wall banging from Wanda.

"I bet I can change your mind, Ellie!" You say, reaching for the device.

"Wait, you're serious? Holy shit, Bill! What kind of pervert are you?" She demanded, starting what would have been her second rant of the night, only to have it end like the first, with her frozen with her mouth open...albeit a much prettier mouth and looking all together more sexy than the first time.

You had intended to reprogram Ellen first, but Wanda continued to bang the wall, so she obviously wasn't going to wait. You pat Ellen on the head and promise you'll be back soon with a special surprise that you're sure she'll just love.

Not bothering to cover up, you stride naked to your mother in law's room and enter with out knocking.

"Did you want something, Wanda?" You ask, nonchalant.

The septuagenarian gawks.

"Good Lord, Bill! Put on some pants! You can't come in here like that!" She squaks.

"Of course I can, Wanda!" You say. "I own this house and everything in it! You're in this house, so your ass is mine!"

Wanda makes an impression of a goldfish for several moments as she tries to figure out how to respond, then settles on "Why you ho..."

But she never finishes, because you paused her.

"Like mother like daughter," you muse at the frozen woman. "Let's see if you were just as hot when you were younger."

Just like Ellen before, you start to lower Wanda's age. You have a lot further to go. Click after click, the years melt away. Her white hair turns red. Had you known she was a ginger? You couldn't remember.

Round about 40, you stop for a moment. Wanda could pass for Ellen's mother now, with Ellen in her early twenties. And you have to admit, she makes a better looking 40 year old than her daughter. At least, from what you can see with all the granny jammies and blankets.

You peal those away to make a fair comparison. With Wanda buck naked on the bed, she is undeniably a MILF. Should you leave her this age and have her go discipline her daughter? That could be fun...

But your curiosity gets insistent. What did Wanda look like in her 20s? In her teens? Don't you owe it to yourself to find out?

Down goes Wanda's age and her red hair gets fuller and shinier while her pale tits get more firm and pert.

You finally stop when she hits 19. You're a creep, but not that much of a creep, you tell yourself.

Still...you pick up Wanda's nightgown and rip off the lace trim and snap it in two. With a little work, you leave Wanda with pigtails, tied high on her head with lace bows.

You're really curious what Wanda will think of the changes you've made, so before you even touch her mind, you decide to unpause her.

"..rid beast of a...wait...what happened to my voice?" The teenaged septegenarian exclaimed, then gasped.

"I'm naked!" She screams, covering her breasts and then gawking dumbfounded at her body.

"What...how..."she stammers.

"Do you like it, Wanda?" You ask. "I think I could get used to you looking like that."

Wanda gives an angry squeal and grabs a blanket to sheild her newly nubile body from your view.

"I don't know what you did to me or how, Bill, but I swear by all that's holy..."

You pause her again. There aren't going to be any more rants in this house. Not anymore.

You think it through, then shine the reprogramming dot on Wanda's pale forehead.

"You are Ellen's kid sister, Wanda, not her mother," you begin. "You moved in with us last year after dropping out of your first year of college. Since then, you've been waitressing at a strip club with a fake id that says you're 21, but you'd really like to be a dancer. You're a flirt who loves to turn guys on, especially me, your brother in law. You've fantasized about steeling me away from your sister Ellen for years. Just before I walked in, you were masturbating, thinking about that."

You sigh. You're getting hard again reprogramming Wanda's mind and making her into your potential plaything. Should you take your youthened mother in law with your wife frozen in the other room, or proceed with the plan to have Wanda join you and Ellen?

Cheat with your 'sister in law' or have a threesome?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)