More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by bryz bryz

How do you fuck her now?

Try Out That Ass

"Come on, Claire, let's head back the bedroom."
You reach down and help Claire up to her feet. She steps out of the shower first and begins toweling herself off. You turn off the water and join her. You nudge her towards the bed.
"Go on, get on the bed."

She stops short and turns back to you.
"That's enough, David, you had your fun."
You laugh then roughly push her down on the bed. She tries to twist away from you and ends up on her side, facing away.
"I have not yet begun to have fun with you yet, bitch. Get that fucking mouth over here."
You grab her shoulder and pull her onto her back, then shift her body so her head is dangling off the edge of the bed. Claire screams underneath you but can't really fight back in her position. You reach up and grab both her tits and start mauling them while trapping her head between your legs.
"You got some nice tits, MOM."
She slaps your thighs with her hands and squirms under your touch.
"You asshole, I said I'm done."
You reach down and grab Claire's throat with your hand and squeeze. She stops moving completely, acknowledging you are in control.
"Well, bitch, I'm not, so open that mouth, NOW!"

She slowly yields to your demands and allows you to slide your cock into her mouth once more.
"Fuck, I love this position. You know why? Because I can do THIS so easily."
On the word 'this', you thrust forward hard and plunge your cock all the way into her throat. She chokes and spit flies out her mouth and onto your balls, resting on her nose. You look down and see a huge bulge in her throat.
"FUCK THAT FEELS SO GOOD! I could live in this throat."
You start thrusting in and out of her throat.

GACK, GACK, GACK, GACK
She's started gagging now that you have full control over the speed and depth of your throat-fucking. But this isn't what you brought her in here for.
"It's alright, MOM, I'm just getting myself lubed up."
With that, you pull out of her mouth completely and let her sit up. She coughs and spits up on her chin, trying to wipe away the excess phlegm so she can breathe. You don't let her get too comfortable before grabbing her hips and pulling her ass to the edge of the bed.
"God, no, no, no, not there ..."

You line up your cock and slowly ease it into her puckered asshole. It's super tight and, at first, you can't push in.
"Relax, dammit, and let me fuck your ass."
You can feel Claire try to relax her ass back on you and you thrust forward hard. The head of your cock slip into your step-mom's tight ass.
"AWWWWW!"
Claire screams beneath you but you just keep pushing in, inch after inch. Finally, you are buried balls deep in her ass. You can tell she's in some pain, but you don't really care. You hold yourself there for a moment, caressing her ass cheeks with your hands. Then you back yourself off slowly, until just the head remains inside before slamming in all the way again. Claire whimpers at your thrust.

"This is the tightest ass ever!"
Well, considering this is the first ass you've fucked, that's pretty accurate. You start thrusting into her ass, over and over. It's so fucking tight. You reach out and grab a handful of Claire's hair and pull her head back.
"That's it bitch, take it, take my cock in your ass."
Claire makes a grunting sound as your balls slap against her pussy. You reach your other hand around and maul her tits, pulling on her nipples. You thrust into her tight ass, again and again. Both of you are sweating now, having come from the heat of the shower.

"I can't believe this is happening."
You look down at your cock disappearing completely in your step-mother's ass. You release her tits and bring your hand up to her throat. Then you thrust as hard as you can into her ass. You can feel her guttural groan as you do.
"Fuck yeah, bitch."
Then you reach up to her mouth, and insert two of your fingers. Instinctively, she begins sucking on them. You thrust your fingers as far into her mouth as you can, causing her to gag. She reaches up to grab your wrist. You let go of her hair and slap her hand away. Then you grab her head again and shove your fingers back into her throat.
"Yeah, slut, I bet you'd love a spit roast."

You can't take much more and are about to blow. You let go of her head and remove your fingers. You grab her hips with both hands and start slamming into her with all your might.

Where do you dump this load?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)