More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

What happens to Wanda?

Training

No powers. That was the rule. Almost anyone would win a fight when a touch could render the opponent borderline catatonic, but doing that didn't teach her anything or improve any of her skills.

Natasha was a tough teacher, in Wanda's mind, but there was no denying that she was good at her job. She'd taught Wanda how to use an opponent's weight against them, how to anticipate and react, and...

She sidestepped, evading a lunge by Natasha, and made a conscious effort to strike back without activating her powers.

She knew full well that Nat was holding back, she wouldn't learn anything if she was flat on her back after two seconds, but it still sent a thrill through her to dodge.

Natasha quickly recovered; still, she smiled.

"Good," she said. "Now..."

Natasha bent over and charged. It took Wanda a split second to rememebr how to respond to that kind of attack; it was meant to put her off-balance, so that meant-

She remembered too late, and Natasha knocked her back, Wanda's shirt riding up from the angle. Wanda landed on the soft mats beneath them with a grunt.

Cheeks colouring slightly as she realised the underside of her bra was visible, she quickly pushed her shirt down before getting back up, chuckling ruefully.

"You got me," she said. "Still, next one-"

"What was that?" Natasha said.

"What was what?" Wanda said.

"Your top," Natasha said.

"Yeah, did go a bit far up," Wanda said.

"It was your priority," Natasha said. "You should always focus on your opponent. Stay on your feet where possible, don't worry about trivialities."

"Yeah, but," Wanda gave a nervous chuckle. "We're just sparring. It's not like I'm in danger."

"I mean it," Natasha said. "You can never give an opening, or they'll just use it. If you stop to adjust your clothes in the middle of every fight, then you've given them a target, a way to distract you."

"Ok, ok!" Wanda said. "I get it."

Natasha paused, regarding the Scarlet Witch. Then, apparently deciding Wanda had taken the lesson onboard (or so Wanda thought), she shifted posture again.

"Ok," Natasha said. "Now you come at me."


The next day Wanda woke up, stretching. She had to admit, the room she'd been given since joining the Avengers was a hundred times better than any she'd had back in-She sat up bolt upright suddenly. Her room wasn't as she'd remembered it; someone had expertly, silently, rummaged around it. Her drawers, her wardrobe, all hung open.

She shifted, then squealed as she felt her nightdress fall from her body as she sat up. The red fabric had been cut, rendering it useless as a garment.

Seriously?! Who would-

Her eye caught on a sheet of paper on her desk. Instinctively crossing one arm over her tits, Wanda slipped out of bed and walked over to it. She had to leave her nightdress behind, leaving the Avenger thoroughly naked.

Her cheeks went even redder as she read the note.

I told you, you can't afford distractions. You can have your clothes back when you've gotten over it. -Natasha

Well at least that answered who'd gone through her room, and how they'd been silent enough to even cut her pyjamas away. Disbelievingly, Wanda stared at the note, then stared around her room.

She knew Natasha well enough to know she wouldn't have missed anything. Which meant she was in her room, completely naked, and that the only way Natasha would let her get her clothes back-

Wanda gulped.

The only way Natasha would let her get her clothes back was if she didn't let it bother her. If she went around the facility, trained, saw the others as she was. Stark naked.

She shifted, eyeing her en-suite. Well at least the towel was still in there. If she showered she could wear that, no one would raise an eyebrow, even if going out of her room in it was a bit much. And she could steal clothes.

Not that they'd last. Somehow she doubted Natasha would let her get away with that, if she'd set all this up to make Wanda used to nudity.

Wanda whimpered. Damn it, she was meant to be a hero, an Avenger! Not someone too embarassed to leave her room.

She squirmed on the spot. Even though she was alone, she felt too embarassed to lower her arm from her tits.

What does Wanda do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)