More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheBandit025 TheBandit025

When and how does Hermione end up naked?

Towel gets stuck

Hermione Jean Potter the lovely wife of Harry James Potter was taking a shower. Harry was with his grandma Walburga Potter, Hermione didnt think Harry's grandmother would like her Possibility Walburga says Hermione would be her muggle born counter part. Even Lily Evans Potter agrees with her, Hermione wrapped an towel around herself like her mother in law and grandmother in law Hermione had a nice body. Hermione and Harry lived in the Grimmauld Place while Walburga lived with James and Lily, Sirius hated being in the same house of his mum, which James decided to throw his big brother out since he and Regulus are trying to make them Reconcile but it failed Walburga knew what her two younger children were doing. Hermione was getting juice her towel was on the door when Hermione close it and walked away from the fridge and her towel was yanked from her. Hermione covered herself. The door opened "Mione where are you" said Harry, Hermione didnt say anything despite Harry was her husband he was allowed to her naked but its unclear if her grandmother in law was with him. "Are you alone Harry" said Hermione, "Yes Mia where are you" said Harry, "Kicthen" said Hermione. Harry walked in noticing his naked wife "Wow hubba Bubba you looked like my wife" said Harry "But my wife doesnt cover herself" Hermione let Harry see her breast and her shaved pussy. Harry was about to kissed her when someone say "Wow Hermione".

Who say Wow

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)