More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AnonySD AnonySD

Magic Cock Ring Variations

Total Domination Cock Ring

Congratulations on ordering the upgraded Magic Cock Ring, the Total Domination Cock Ring (TDCR)! This particular model comes with the Total Domination package. You get every single perk of the original MCR with a few added features for your personal BDSM entertainment!

DISCLAIMER: This product is best used by those who are already domineering in some way. The stronger the will, the more effective these features will be. If you are weak willed, it is recommended you return the product for a different version of the MCR.

Orgasm Control! Control whether or not your personal (s) will get to orgasm while you're using the ring. The (s) will only be allowed to orgasm once given permission (expressed, implied, or willed) by the user.

Chaffing Resistance! The ring will prevent chaffing on all parties for as long as the ring is in use (unless specified by the will of the user).

DISCLAIMER: Chaffing sensations may occur once the TDCR is no longer in use for that particular session.

Pain/Pleasure Enhancement! Want your personal (s) to experience enhanced pain or pleasure beyond their wildest dreams? All you have to do is think about it! Works on entire body as long as the user has the TDCR on!

BE ADVISED: There is an upper threshold on both the Pain and Pleasure side. The human body can only handle so much of either. There are systems in place to keep this feature perfectly safe to use.

Assert Your Will! Want your (s) to do what you say? There's no need to plant suggestions in the TDCR. Simply assert your will over your victim! Demand what you want in a commanding way while using the TDCR and your (s) will have but to obey!

BE ADVISED: Planting suggestion may be necessary on subjects with slightly strong wills. It may also be necessary if you want your to do something they really don't want to do. Asserting your will can only go so far sometimes.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)