More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by splotch splotch

What happens next when the cameras roll?

Tom starts improvising...

After preparing, everyone went to their places to start the next take. Not suprisingly, they all had to wait 20 minutes for Lauren. Normally the director and producer would be cringing, knowing how much money each minute cost them. This time they waited excitedly. It was all on Tom. It was up to him to save the movie, and get them all some personal against Lauren.

Lauren finally arrived on set, looking amazing. She had jeans, knee high heeled boots and a tight fleece sweater that hugged her curvy upper body. Her makeup and hair looked so perfect they stood out, even by Hollywood standards.

"Let's get this over with, I'm in a hurry!" Lauren demanded, despite the fact that SHE was the late one.

"Lauren, I have an idea!" Tom said excitedly.

"You? That'll be the day." Lauren scoffed. Tom himself to ignore the remark.

"You're just such a talented actress, I was hoping we could do some improvising." Tom said.

"Hmm, that's interesting..." Lauren said, taking the bait hidden in the compliment. She knew nothing of improvising, normally running all her lines over with an acting coach. Tom, on the other hand, had been part of an improv troupe for a decade, and was well practiced at the art. Lauren didn't know this, and assumed her 'natural talent' would carry her through.

"Great! Don't worry, I'll follow you're lead." Tom said.

"Of course you will." Lauren scoffed. Tom smiled, his planning coming together...

"Alright, quiet on set." Dan the director declared. "Places everyone... and... ACTION!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)