More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by alicetinycf alicetinycf

What do you tell her you want?

To eat food out of another girl's ass

She looks at you, not saying anything for a moment, and you wonder if you've managed to push her limits. Then she laughs, loud and sharp.

"Well," she says, "I did not see that one coming."

"Too much?" you ask.

She waves her hand, as if to dismiss the notion. "Oh, fuck no. I said anything, and I meant anything. Just didn't figure you for an anal food fetish guy."

You give her a grin and enjoy the smile she gives you in return. "Yeah, what can I say? I saw this freaky Asian porn once and...well...it had an effect."

"Clearly," she laughs. "Is there anything particular you want to see me eat?"

You pull her to you then, wanting to hold her, to feel her warmth, as you reveal to her the sick thing you want to watch. She nuzzles your chest, relaxes into your grip, and you breathe hotly into her ear and whisper: "I want to watch you stuff another girl's asshole with hardboiled eggs, as many as you can shove up there, and then I want to see her shit them out into your mouth."

She lets out a soft sigh. "Oh fuck, baby. Have I told you I love you?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)