More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blackskull Blackskull

How does it happen?

Tintin's first mission

"So what, is it just a boy thing?" Tintin asked, looking up from her sunlounger at Alan.

"No, it's just we're the ones with the training on the machines." Alan replied.

"We didn't have any training when we took back Tracy Island from The Hood and his gang." Tintin pointed out.

"This again..."

"And I'm 18 now," she continued, "you and your brothers get to fly around the world saving people while I stay here all day."

"There's worse places to be stuck."

"Stuck is stuck." Tintin sat up. The dark-haired girl was in her usual outfit for sunny days on the island- a pair of khaki shorts, a vest top and a light shirt, today the vest was pink and the shirt white.

"Maybe you can have a go on Thunderbird 4..." Alan began.

"That's the lamest one!" Tintin replied, "How many rescues really take place underwater? I want 1 or 3."

"Thunderbird 3 is my baby, you're not getting to fly her. You don't even have your drivers licence!"

"Like you need a drivers licence to fly a rocket." Tintin got up and strolled towards a basketball lying on the edge of the patio, "I'll play you for it."

"A game of basketball for flying Thunderbird 3? I don't think so."

"Afraid I'll win?" Tintin teased, "you know on the court I can bust a move..."

She bent to grab the basketball but as she did there was a loud tearing noise.

"Or at least bust your shorts!" Alan laughed at the sight of Tintin's rear seam splitting to reveal blue and white heart-patterned underwear.

"Oh, no!" Tintin groaned, feeling at her backside, "My favourite shorts!" She straightened up and turned to Alan, "You cannot tell anyone that just happened!"

"I don't need to," Alan replied, holding up his phone, "I can just show them the photos."

"Don't you dare!"

Tintin was suddenly interrupted by Jeff Tracy, head of the family, leaning out of the window and calling in her direction,

"Tintin, can you come here for a minute?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)