More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hambo hambo

Who shall endure an embarassing adventure?

Tina Brandt: The spoiled daughter of an absurdly rich noble family

Tina Brandt is a spoiled brat.

She was the eldest daughter of Lady Hilda Brandt and Lord Fabio von Hunkington, the heirs of two very wealthy and socially important noble families.

Tina had certainly inherited the best physical traits from her parents, at least in the looks department. She's tall (nearly 5' 10"), beautiful, athletic, a goddess of a woman (at least that's what she considers herself). She has an impressive chest and long, flowing hair that falls down to her ass, at least when she doesn't keep it in an elegant bun.

She had also inherited some of her mother's worst foibles, including Hilda's vanity, and her love of pretty, shiny, and very expensive things.

Tina loves high fashion and always dresses in the finest silks (her family's) money could buy. She also always wears enough expensive jewelry to make herself the envy of any occasion.

Her parents love her and have always given her everything she's ever wanted, which has left her utterly spoiled rotten. Hilda, who was herself a spoiled, pampered girl, has coddled her far too much and still sees her as her sweet little baby. Hunk has tried to curb this pampering and spoiling as Tina has gotten older, but he's still a big ol' softie at heart and always caves in to her demands.

Of course that had left Tina utterly unprepared for her life as an adult and her chosen career of knight. But hey, when you're rich and socially important, that stuff isn't going to be a problem, is it?

Where does her story begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)