More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hambo hambo

Where does her story begin?

The day after her 18th birthday

Tina yawns and stretches as she sits up and slides out of her very big and soft bed.

She casually scratches herself in a very un-ladylike way (thankfully no one is there to see her) and walks out of her cavernous bedroom, still clad in only her pajamas (a very girly and childish affair of bright pink with cute cartoon teddy bears on them).

The bleary-eyed beauty is still recovering from her wild birthday party yesterday, and it takes her a little while for her to realize what today is.

Tina gasps and squeals in excitement as she remembers what today is.

Today is the day! Today is the day I become knight!

That also, coincidentally, means she is going to get presents!

The adult woman jumps up and down like a 5 year-old on Christmas morning.

Tina's unbridled exuberance soon brings a veritable army of maids and other servants to her quarters.

"Good morning, mistress," says her obviously tired and worn-down head maid (and nanny), an elf named Morgala.

Morgala has been taking care of Tina since she was born, and frankly, the poor, frazzled woman is more than a little burned out from it.

Tina smiles back at her obliviously and hold her arms up over her head, expecting the put-upon servant to help dress her.

Morgala sighs and obliges as she starts pulling the garments off of Tina one at a time, while an army of other servants open her wardrobe and start holding outfits for the spoiled noble to choose from.

What does Tina choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)