More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Naked and Wild Naked and Wild

So, what now?

Time to get ready

I look at my phone, still on the bedside table, and I realize how late I'm running. With my hard cock and heavy balls swinging, I rush to the window, pulling the curtains open wide and completely forgetting I'm still butt naked.

The first thing I notice is the car in the driveway, which I immediately recognize as my sister's. She's already here!

The next thing I notice is my sister and my mom standing hugging in the driveway.

The last thing I notice is my morning boner and balls pressed against the glass, on full display for them if they so much as glance at the house. I dive backwards towards my bed and just pray neither of them saw!

Cautiously, I get up and search for my clothes, trying to retrieve them while staying as far from the window as possible. I don't even want to close it lest I risk my mom or sister seeing my wake-up hard-on! Though I have to admit, the danger of being seen is strangely exciting to me despite the circumstance.

I've gathered my clothes on my bed and I'm just grabbing my boxers when I hear it. Footsteps on the stairs, coming up them fast! Even after two years away I still recognize my sister's footsteps.

I have to hurry.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)