More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Infrequentninja Infrequentninja

Now what?

Time for Sara's first load

Nicole pipes up.

"Babe, I'm so sorry to spring this on you like this, but Sara was just telling me she started showing symptoms last week and she still hasn't had any cum. She probably needs a load right away."

"Oh, okay, sure. Sara, do you want to, uh, go into the bedroom, or--?"

Sara cuts you off. "No, I'm good here. Nikki, would you mind giving us some privacy, though? This is embarrassing enough."

Nicole smiles. "Oh, of course! Oh my god, I bet. I'll just, uh... I'll go to the gym for a bit." Nicole gives you a kiss on her way to the door and whispers in your ear: "It's okay. It's a medical procedure. You're saving my sister's life. I love you."

And then you're alone with your girlfriend's gorgeous 18-year old sister.

Sara shyly flips her hair and wipes more of the tears from her face.

"So, what should I do?" she asks.

You can't believe what's happening right now. But every time you try waking yourself up, you open your eyes again and see the beautiful teen girl in front of you who desperately needs your cum.

"Just, uh, just get on your knees and open your mouth," you manage to say as you unbuckle your belt.

Sara drops to her knees in front of you, which sets her massive mammaries bouncing. She looks you in the eye as you undo the button on your pants and pull them down. As your jeans hit the floor, your erection springs out the fly of your boxers, almost touching Sara's nose. She gasps in alarm, and falls back until she's sitting on her heels.

"Holy shit, John! Nicole never told me you had such a huge cock!" Sara licks her lips as you spit in your hand and start stroking your hard-on.

"Thanks," you say, as you start to run your hand down your shaft.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Sara asks, her wet pink tongue sliding across her electric blue lips.

Is there anything Sara can do to help?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)