More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ewong ewong

What's next?

Time Loop Mistake?

Zari had been a bit curt with Sara Lance, the Captain of the Wave Rider. She didn't exactly see eye to eye as she was bossed around, and felt like she was under appreciated. As such, her emotions distracted her, and splashed some time fluid on herself as she tried to rewire a component on the engine room. As she connected the tube to its rightful place, a wall of flame rushed towards her, engulfing her, and the ship until the Wave Rider exploded in a ball of flames.

Then, Zari suddenly found herself standing before Captain Lance, once again being ordered to fix the ship. After watching the ship explode a few more times, Zaria eventually learned she was caught in a time loop. As she tried to figure out what happened, she enlisted help from her crew mates and followed the more suspicious ones to see what they were up to in case they were the cause of the explosion. To help her search, her friend and crew mate Nate (aka Citizen Steel) was able to understand her Groundhog Day-esque problem and helped her through the hour-long quest, always ending with the ship exploding.

After their search around the entire ship turned up empty, Nate suggested she have fun, since there weren't any consequences. She went for it, and ate cans of whipped cream, tried on every superhero costume in the wardrobe, and danced around the ship. Before she decided to end her spree, she got a wicked idea. Without any consequences, she really could do something crazy, and her impulsive streak got the best of her.

"Gideon, this might sound strange, but could you make sure I don't get dressed, no matter how much everyone wants me to?" Zari asked the ship's AI.

"You're right, that does sound strange. However, your strange behavior in the last 40mins seems to have lead you here. How do you intend to begin your nude adventure?" Gideon asked.

Zari was in the med bay, as she stripped naked and placed her clothes on a chair. She stood back, admiring her naked body, only wearing her totem, as it was too important to discard. Her nipples stood out, perky and excited at her exposure. Her trimmed bush just barely hid her treasure between her legs.

"Okay, Gideon. Destroy those clothes, and never let me get dressed again!" Zari giggled.

The naked Muslim woman watched as her clothes evaporated in a flash. Just after they disappeared, Zari noticed an orange glow...

"Damn, so much for having fun." Zari said as her naked body was once again engulfed in flames.

A moment later, Zari was back on the bridge, standing before Sara Lance.

Is she dressed again, or not?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)