More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JayMan1771 JayMan1771

Huh?

Thunder strikes! (Steampunk-Fantasy World)

Rain pours from the skies above, the flashing of lighting in the background. A large echo of thunder roars, striking close by. You awake in an alarmed state, soaked laying upon a wooden deck. The rain droplets fall fiercely through the night sky. The rain on your face and body seem to only grow numb from the pressuring rain. Eventually though, the clouds break into a sunny trickle, like the darkness of the storm fell beneath you in the sky.

The feeling of gravity pushing down on you lifts, the clouds still dissipating from the surface you stand upon. Within a pedestaled balcony, perched between two massive wheel-wings. The roofs of connecting buildings and halls, appear with eyes view. The cloudy sky below, let alone the ship your in itself, is not what you’d expect to see. Standing to your feet is a struggle, the ringing of the storm thunders still in your head.

Turning to enter the doors behind you, confused as to where you are now. The palace doors framed with lantern lit lighting, creak open, a study-sized room, with a bed framing one side. A door and desk, on the opposite. The table was full of papers and random artifacts. One thing that stood out though was this dark glowing sphere within a purplish jar of goo. The gallon sized jug glowed up the room, the shaded windows from behind the door, blocked by massive floor length drapes. The room dark yet visual shapes of objects can be seen easily enough.

A figure shifts from under the thin sheets. Large hips rotating and resting, a small waist forming overtop of the blanket. Like a mold their features begin to become more apparent. Stepping further into the center of the room, examining the feminine figure quietly.

How should you go about this predicament?

Something shady?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)