More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 15N1MIN 15N1MIN

What's next?

Thinking with your dick

Kitty Pryde is taking a bus back from one of the local colleges where she is doing an internship. She worked a little later than normal and is taking one of the last busses home. Traffic is heavy due to some sort of game, and the bus is moving Real Slow.

She really didn't like taking the bus, but she isn't allowed to use any of the Xavier School vehicles because "she would stand out." She couldn't even get Logan to pick her up on his motorcycle: anywhere where Logan goes, he ALWAYS stands out! She has no idea how he was considered to be some sort of secret agent or whatever!

Professor X wanted her to do a NORMAL role around NORMAL people doing NORMAL things, and since she was 18, an internship was perfect. And, as Prof X pointedly mentioned, she WAS mature enough NOT to mention anything about Mutants, actual extraterrestrial civilizations, advanced science, or other forbidden subjects that ordinary people had no knowledge of. Real subtle warning...

She also realized that she was one of the few X-men that could interact with people without arousing any mutant suspicions. She wasn't green, or had extra limbs or feathers or hair, or shot rays out of her eyes or fingers. Even if she was to use her powers, most people would think that it was a slight of hand or a magic trick.

Being at a normal school, she also noticed that there were a couple of cute guys around. Most of them were frat boys or jocks, but still... she was interested. She really likes Peter but he was older and so stiff, even when he didn't change to a body of steel. He never really lets his hair down. Kitty kind of wanted to dance and party and maybe make out with some boy and maybe even have him feel her up...

"Hey, excuse me! Would you be willing to do a little something for me?"

Startled, Kitty looks up, then around, but she couldn't really see who was talking to her.

"I really like the top you have on. Would you please take off your jacket so I can see it a little better? I hope you don't mind doing this little thing for me..."

She got a little flush and was about to ask who he was and why the hell he was asking her to strip for him, when the voice continued, "This is a little embarrassing, but I'm the guy sitting across from you. I really like your look, and I hoped you wouldn't mind a little conversation."

She looks at the guy sitting across from her, who was kind of looking at her and looking away. He is a big guy with obvious muscles and very handsome. However, he has this nerd air about him that diminished all of his natural assets: he wears glasses, his haircut is from the '50's, and his cloths are NOT flattering.

Still, she was bored, and it wasn't like this guy could do anything to her: if he tried anything, she would just phase off this slow-moving bus and walk home. Besides, she needed a little flirting and this guy was handsome enough to get the job done!

What should Kitty do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)