More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by generaljiggler generaljiggler

What Do You Do?

Think of a plan

Ok. You were a girl now. That wasn't something you were particularly thrilled with but right now you had to accept that. Your clothes weren't the best fit, but you had no intention of needing them to for long. You needed to figure out what the hell had happened, who did it, and most importantly how to reverse it. Now where to start...

After a few moments thought you glanced over to your phone. They had to call from somewhere, right? You picked up your cell and quickly began pulling up its call history. Let's see... received call. Here we go. Looks like whoever called you was from in town, but you didn't recognize the number. That was easy to back trace though with just a quick internet search but... did you WANT to confront this person? If they had the ability to... change you without ever entering your home who knows what they could do!

Options. You needed some options. You could always just say to hell with it and storm this persons home, but it felt kind of risky. Some sort of defense would be nice... maybe the library had a book on this. It felt like a stretch but it seemed more likely than anything else. Until another idea popped into your head these seemed to be the only real options.

Do you look up your callers address and track them down, or do you head to the library first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)