More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by manman123XX manman123XX

How does he use the book?

Think Outside the Box

[AUTHOR'S NOTE: The following story is a bit of self inserting, with some exaggerations. For anyone who's interested in the "realism" of this story, or wants to try being an exhibitionist for a day, I HIGHLY recommend actually going to a Bay to Breakers run!]


First off, John must lay out the basics: He wants to be humiliated. He has a normal sized penis. "Let's fix that, shall we?" He thinks to himself.

I, John Doe, have a penis that is a half-inch when soft, and one and a half inches when hard, along with pea-sized balls to match. I am also completely hairless from the ears down.

Right as he finishes writing his first rule, John feels a tingle in his groin. He immediately strips down and stands in front of a mirror in his room to find his penis and testicles practically disappeared, along with no signs of body-hair.

Now... what to do with this power. He's already experienced it all virtually when it comes to the most common humiliations. He's read all the "Naked in School SPH" stories. He's flashed his junk on Omegle (in such a way that it looked tiny, even though it was average at the time). He's participated in some live ERP's where he was the sub being made fun of for having a tiny penis. He's done it all online, but now he has the power to experience it in person.

"But why not try something new?" He thought. Something realistic, that's not artificial like those stories or roleplays. Sure, the book can make those things real, but it will never feel like something attainable without this magic book. "Perhaps a trip to a nude beach with my new little friend will feel real!" He thought. He walks over to his computer to look up nude beaches nearby, along with other nudist and naturist attractions. "Let's see, the nearest one is in California. I can get a plane ticket for there in May. And apparently it's around the time that umm... hmm..." he pauses, finding an ad for an event on a random list of San Francisco attractions.

"Bay to Breakers? What is that?"

After reading up on the event, he stops and thinks to himself. "Huh... an event where people dress up in all sorts of crazy outfits -including nude- and run a marathon across the entire city of San Francisco..." He ponders for a moment. He then looks up photos (with safe search OFF) of the kinds of people that run in these events. From typical joggers, to wacky cosplay characters, to plenty of nudist runners, there were a plethora of people in the event in years prior. Some photos caught his attention, including ones with some guys with tiny penises... and girls ganging up to take mocking and funny photos with them. "This looks amazing!" He exclaims. "It's real! It's legal! It's legit! And I don't need the book to do this! Sign me up!" He immediately books tickets for San Francisco for the end of May, and starts preparing for his journey. "Oh! One more thing."

John also purchases the tickets for the race itself, signing up for the "Individual Runners" section.

How does John prepare for the run?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)