More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hambo hambo

Let's learn some more about our bratty gals

The terrible duo

Esmik is 19 (she got held back a few times in school). She has blonde hair, pale skin, and likes to wear long, flowing silk dresses that she mistakenly thinks match her (dull grey) eyes. She loves to keep her hair in an intricate braid with lots of colorful ribbons.

Ibera is 18. She has beautiful black hair, ebony skin, brown eyes, and loves to wear purple clothing (it makes her feel like royalty) to the point she'll pretty much refuse to wear anything else. She loves to keep her hair up, as if everyday was the prom.

Both girls are decked out in enough jewelry to buy a small kingdom, and thanks to their years of easy living and utter privilege... well, let's just say they both look absolutely stunning in their lovely, expensive outfits...

Both women are impatient, selfish, inconsiderate, ignorant, and needlessly cruel towards those they consider beneath them, but who knows? This trip is supposed to be a journey of discovery for them before they both start looking for rich husbands to marry. Maybe they'll actually learn something...

Where does destiny take them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)