More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by hambo hambo

Where does destiny take them?

The road to Pilla, a village near the border with the elven kingdom

Esmik sighs as she fans herself with her sheik and expensive folding fan. "Ug! Are we ever going to get there?" She whines as the carriage slowly trundles along the winding dirt road.

They had spent much of the day traveling, but that was partly to do with how often they had demanded the carriage stop. It had taken them 3 hours just to leave the capital because they had so frequently demanded to get out and stretch their legs, or enjoy an overpriced snack, or browse an overpriced boutique.

"And it's been such a bumpy ride!" Ibera complains. "When this is over, we are totally firing that wagon driver!"

"Definitely!" Esmik agrees as she leans back and fans herself some more. "Ug! I'm roasting! I hope the village we're stopping at has a spa so we can freshen up."

"Tell me about it!" Ibera inanely agrees as she dabs her brow with a silk handkerchief, taking great care not to smudge her makeup.

With all the layers those two women are wearing to maintain her 'perfect' hourglass figures, its no wonder they're both burning up, even though it is a rather cool, cloudy day.

Suddenly, the carriage came to a halt.

"What now?" Ibera complains as she pokes her head out the window.

What's happening?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)