More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hambo hambo

What's next?

The queen encounters a stranger in the castle

“W-well? What do you think?” Queen Belinda asked, her voice trembling with nervousness as her hands instinctively fiddled with her incredibly thick glasses (poor Belinda was blind as a baby kitten without them).

The queen was a short, plump, marshmallow of a woman. A life of leisure and no responsibilities had seen to that. Her body was as soft as they came, with wide hips, lusciously large breasts, an ass you could drown in, and a cute curvy tummy you just wanted to cuddle up to.

And here she was, standing in her expensive spider silk dress and adorned with a fortune in jewelry, alone with a stranger she had just met!

The very naive queen had caught him skulking about in the royal art gallery, which was quite a feat for someone as adorably clumsy and unobservant as Belinda. She had instantly believed him when he had told her he was an art critic.

In fact, he was a thief looking for a big score to make up for some gambling debts, but even he hadn't expected to get this lucky.

“Well? Is it good?” The queen asked again.

She had asked him to review the latest addition to the gallery, a very special painting intended only for the eyes of the king.

“It's for his birthday, and I want to make sure he'll like it,” Belinda bashfully said. “I... I just like all the pretty pictures, but he's a lot pickier, always complaining about 'athletics' and pro-somethings...”

“Proportions?” The thief asked in confusion.

“Wow! You really are an art guy!” The bubbly girl giggled.

The man looked at the painting again and awkwardly shifted his weight from one foot to the other.

What is it a picture of?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)