More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SergeantPepper SergeantPepper

What's next?

The one where we’re trapped in a porn parody

The Legends had pissed off the Fates. Reality had been changed, destiny written so that the Fates had control and humanity was spared the danger of free will. Charlie, or Clotho as she was also known, rejoined her sister to try and weave a better world.

She tried her hardest to see her friends, the Legends, spared. She succeeded with an impromptu suggestion; the Legends would be woven into the TV network, to entertain without affecting the world.

There were so many shows for them to start with. Sometimes they were in sitcoms, other times in sci-fi classics, and yet others in period dramas. But some of the time…

Zari Tomaz, the original Zari, wasn’t aware of any of that. She was relaxing in the totem, as she so often did. The room was tinted red, and she was wearing her normal plaid shirt, chilling on a couch.

The totem-space jerked. Zari rolled her eyes, getting up.

“What is it now?” she said, bored.

The world rippled around her as she was summoned out from within the totem. Zari braced herself for the transition, expecting some kind of catastrophe to be responsible for calling her forth.

What she didn’t expect was to suddenly come face to face with herself, and the weird social media queen version of her to be completely naked, bare before her eyes. Zari did a double take.

“What?” Zari said.

She reached out, still in shock, not taking in the rest of the room just yet. Her hand accidentally brushed her other self.

There was a whirl of sensation as Zari suddenly found herself the one who was naked, and in far from the situation she’d ever expected to be in.

What kind of movie is Zari in? Who’s her co-star?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)