More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

Who to follow, Rachel, Sarah or someone else??

The next Day - Hannah Vern

Hannah Vern is your typical school student, shes of age 18. Like every day, she eats breakfast and gets to school early, for this is her last semester before graduation. The school ihosted a reunion for a class of 2008, and she volunteered to clean up the decorations in the the gym. But this school day isn't like any other for her, for, unlike the norm, her mother didn't mak her breakfast, in fact she had already left for work before she awoke. Her dad want get home from his third shift job until after shes at school. Hannah decides cereal, since she doesn't have time to cook anything. Hannah flips on the news as she eats.

The news lady seems very pale this morning, actually the whole news cast does. "Every one we have good news....the so called animal attacks, were in fact animal Attacks, and no more worries, for the animal in question has been token care of....so dont worry about heading out this morning, evening, nor night, for the attacks ( news lady licks her very red lips) are in the past" is all Hannah gets to hear before heading to school. She drives her car, and to her surprise, in the parking lot are about 10 vehicles already.

"That's odd, usually just me and a couple of teachers here at 8:00 a.m." Hannah says, parking. Hannah enters the school , like normal, its empty. "Perhaps their was at the reunion, that'll explain the vehicles, and no body here yet....that must be it" thinks Hannah, as she heads to the gym. "What......no decirations" she replys surprised to see nothing but z empty gym like normal. "Oh Hannah......here early like always I see. Hannah turns to see her best friend Rachel Smith. Her and her sister Sarah are in the same home room as her.

"Rachel....what are you doing here early?" Hannah asks. "Oh I thought I'd come by and , well hang awhile" she replys. Rachel flips the rest of the gym nights on, and Hannah can tell shes very pale "Rachel...you feel alright, you look pale" says Hannah, worried about her friend. Rachel struts forward in a erotic fashion. "Mmm...I feel amazing my friend, and so will you " she says, as she gets right in front of Hannah. " Rachel, your acting odd" states Hannah, feeling aroused by her friend. Rachel's eyes start glowing a crimson color . "What the....." starts Hannah, only to be stopped by a cold fonger.

"Shhh.....just relax....I'll make you feel wonderful Hannah" coes Rachel, replacing her finger with her crimson lips. Hannah doesn't know why, but her friends lies confirm her, as a cold hand slips into the front of Hannah's skirt. Ice cold fingers rubbing her ever so slinking cliteris. Hannah whimpers in blissful surprise, as it feels good. Hannah never thought of being with another woman, but right now she doesn't want her to stop.

Die they Finish, or get interrupted ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)