More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bryce193 bryce193

Die they Finish, or get interrupted ?

Interrupted

Haanh moans slightly, as Rachel starts leaning in towards her neck. Then Rachel hears the other students enter the building. She leans back up, removing her hand from Hannah's cunt,and licks her fingers."we will finish this later if you desire" replies Rachael, as she walks away. Hannah stands there,confused about what just happened. "Hannah.....are you okay" comes a familiar voice. This snaps her out of her daze as she sees Katie. Katie has long blonde hair that comes half way down her back, and is a Dwarf/ little person. Shes quite beautiful though. Hannah looks down "oh hi Katie...I.....I'm fine" she replies, not even mentioning what just transpired between her and Rachel.

"Well let's head to the cafeteria this morning, I'm a little hungry " says Katie. See Hannah and Katie are in fact friends, possibly best friends. They met a year ago, when she moved here, no one made fun of her height or anything, but no one seemed to want to hang with her, until Hannah offered to show her around. After about a month, every one stopped avoiding, and she made other friends. But her and Hannah still hang.

They head to the cafeteria, it's like normal, a small line, most of the students head into the gym to hang before the first class of the day. Hannah s day is uneventful up to lunch. All day she couldn't help but think back to the morning, to Rachel's cold touch. Hannah awaits her friend Katie like normal, but today she doesn't show up to eat lunch together. Hannah doesn't think much of this, due to the fact that sometimes she desires to eat lunch with Sarah, Rachel's sister. Perhaps today was one of those days, and Katie forgot to mention it, it happens not often, but every now and then.

Hannah eats lunch by herself, afterwards there's still about 25 minutes until the next class, so she decides to head to the nearest ladies room, and freshen up a bit. Like normal at this time, the school is quiet inside. Well today, Hannah hears a strange noise from the library. Now she could go inside, and check the noise out, or continue to the restroom like she planned.

What does Hannah do ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)