More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bryce193 bryce193

Die they Finish, or get interrupted ?

Finishes Rachel Does

Hannah let's out a moan, as Rachel leans in. "Want to feel this way for ever my dear" Rachel says into Hannah's ear. Her fingers exploring Hannah s inner sanctum , Hannah parts her lips. "Mm...yes.....its...amazing " she moans. Rachel grins, hearing this, she then leans back. Her eyes a crimson color, and glowing. "Then tilt your head for me.....let me give you the gift of being a vampire, then you can feel like this for ever, with whoever you desire" coes Rachel, letting Hannah see her fangs.

Hannah seems not concern that Rachel has fangs, or has said shes a vampire, for her chilled hand brings exquisite pleasure to her cunt. "Vampires...arent....mm" hannah moans. Rachel knows what she was gonna say. "Oh but we are real....I want you to share this pleasurable gift with others, as I am with you" replys Rachael, her eyes glowing brighter. Hannah feels close to her breaking point "yes.....share .....mmm...bite me" whimpers Hannah, doing here best mot to moan during. Her head tilts to the side.

Rachel pushes her hair from her subtle neck flesh "welcome to bliss" Rachel hisses, baring her fangs. "aaaahhhhhmmmmmm...." gasps Hannah softly, as she feels the fangs enter her neck, unable to scream. The pain fades fast, as pleasure surfaces from its remains. Slurping sound in her ear, actual soothing as the gym fades onto darkness. Rachel feels Hannah fall limp in her arm, and removes her hand from her skirt. She then picks Hannah up, and carries her out of the gym.

Is this the End ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)