More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blackskull Blackskull

What's next?

The job from Hell

Madison sighed, tapping her foot against the floor where she stood behind the customer service desk. She supposed it would have been too much for her to be given a chair while she spent hours on end here dealing with these morons. She tugged at her uniform again to try and make it comfortable- the khaki trousers that hung completely wrong on her, the itchy nylon polo shirt, and the sneakers that were a size too small.

Over at the doors, her manager turned a key and let the customers in. Madison could have sworn it was only a few minutes ago that the store had closed for the night, and knowing this place it probably was. A swarm of people made their way straight for her desk.

"I'm not happy with this." the woman who got to the first desk announced, dropping a bag on Madison's desk.

"What seems to be the problem, ma'am?" Madison asked enthusiastically, rolling her eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?!"

"Of course not, ma'am." Madison groaned.

"Get me your manager."

"Please, no." Madison gasped, "Just... just let me help you."

"Get. me. your. manager."

"What seems to be the problem?" Madison jumped at the voice behind her and whirled around to see her manager standing there.

"Nothing, nothing." Madison insisted.

"This girl is giving me attitude." the customer replied.

"Oh, really?" the manager sneered.

"No, I wasn't, I..."

"Are you arguing with me?" the customer leaned over the desk as Madison turned back to face her.

"I wasn't...." Madison paused, wondering if this would also count as arguing, but she had barely taken a breath before a jolting pain shot through her plump buttocks. She jumped up and yelped, before turning to see her manager brandishing a cattle prod.

"Go tidy the shelves." he grinned.

"Again?" Madison groaned, but seeing him raised the prod again she turned and hurried away. Not quickly enough, before she got another jolt in her backside.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)