More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Allstar7 Allstar7

How does she end up naked?

The idea is put in her head.

It was a normal Saturday afternoon, as Rachel, Phoebe, and Monica were sitting in her kitchen table.

"Rachel before I forget I'm going to be working overnight the next few nights," Monica said sipping her drink.

"You know it would be nice actually, to have the apartment to myself for a night." Rachel commented.

"Oh yeah, you can walk around naked." Phoebe added.

Rachel nearly dropped the glass she was holding in shock, she was used to her friend making slightly off comments, but that caught her by surprise.

"No, so I can be by myself you know, have a little alone time." She said laughing it off.

"Naked alone time." Phoebe said not taking her eyes off the magazine she was wearing.

Rachel couldn't help but blush at the mental image of that, standing in the middle of the living room naked. Monica would kill her. She looks over at Monica to gauge her reaction to this and noticed the woman wasn't even paying attention, merely reading from her own magazine.

"Phoebe, just because I'm alone doesn't mean I want to walk around naked." Rachel explained this conversation was quickly making her uncomfortable, sure she was proud of the body she had, and enjoyed the attention she got from the other sex because of it, but it didn't mean she just walked around frivolously whenever she wanted. "I mean you live alone and don't walk around naked." She further commented.

"Uh-huh, why do you think it takes me so long to answer the door." She answered, with a smile on her face. Rachels' eyes widened at that comment.

'I can't believe Phoebe would do that? I mean what's the point? It's cold in the apartment during winter, in the summer the ac is more than enough, what reason is there to be naked?' Rachel thought to herself. 'I mean there has to be some benefit?' She shook her head at the thought, she was just being silly.

What happens her first night alone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)