More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

What is she to do? Or is there another surprise?

The guest best thing.

Peach had just remembered Daisy was staying the night last night so she could sneak across the hall and borrow a dress. She checked the hall and down the stairs to see if anyone was around, before she exited and moved down the corridor. Door after door until she came upon Daisy's special guest room where she slowly opened it and too a peek inside.

An orange and yellow themed room with a bed, wardrobe, dresser, couch, and a door leading to the bathroom. The latter was currently ajar and letting in a copious amount of steam fill the room. "She must be taking a shower. This might be my chance to find and take one of her dresses...," she whispered to herself. Creeping in, one foot before the other, Peach moved around the bed to the wardrobe. She quietly opened the doors to reveal nothing on any of the hangars; the dresser beside it had the same contents, not even undergarments.

The princess scratched her head in confusion then decided to check on Daisy. Through the steam she could see Daisy's silhouette washing her body, but more importantly she found one of daisy's dresses hanging from an empty towel rack. She carefully stepped across the wet bathroom floor toward the rack until she slipped.

A small puddle was all it took to send her highness off her feet and falling toward the floor. Her left hand flew upward to grab the shower curtain out of reflex but the rings snapped one by one until the whole thing fell on her naked body. An audible "WHAM" coincided with her collapse against the cold tiles, causing Daisy to jump and lose her balance as well. Peach removed the shower curtain and sat up just as Daisy did the same and both rubbed their heads.

"Peach?! What are you doing here? And why are you naked?!"

Peach responded, "Well...my dress was all gross and sticky so I thought I might borrow yours until the laundry was done."

"You were going to steal my dress? I actually need that. I have a date with Lugi in an hour; the carriage is being readied right now."

The two looked and each other, then at the dress, then at each other again. Both women overcame with a selfish impulse and leaped to the towel rack, Peach grasping the arm and collar and Daisy holding onto the bottom. An exchange of grunts and tugs went on for the next three minutes, and then, "RRRIIIIIIIIIIIPP," the dress cam apart in an uneven two. The hanger well flew off the rack and broke through the window, letting in a draft that stole the torn cloth from the two astonished women.

Mouths agape, they looked at each other then rises to the window to see the organge and yellow garments drifting into the distance. Both turned and looked to the other for an answer to their current predicament.

What do they do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)