More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

What's next?

The darkness

Her wrists and arms ached, and her head throbbed with pain. She opened her eyes to take a look around her, but was surprised to see only darkness. Where she was, she did not know. She struggled through the pain to recall the events leading up to where she was now. That alone might give her clues to where she might be. She concentrated, and memories began to form in her mind. The Daedalus! Fuzzy images began to cloud her mind. There was an attack that she felt didn't last long before she was taken. She struggled for clarity. Yes, there had been a surprise attack on Daedalus. It all happened so quickly. The shields were knocked out completely, which left the ship . But it wasn't the ship Daedalus' attackers were after. They were after her! She fought to recall, but all she saw was her own face, staring back at her. Her own face? How could this be? Then it came to her. The stoic expression on her face was a dead giveaway. Replicators! She had been taken from Daedalus by her own Replicator doppleganger.

Why had they taken her? For what purpose? And where did they take her to? The darkness was not about to give her any clues. She hung there, suspended in silence, wondering what the Replicator's next move would be. Suddenly the room she was being held in was flooded with light. She closed her eyes because of the brightness, then slowly opened them. She looked down to find she was suspended only a couple of inches off the floor. She was still quite intact, though she was certain any weapons or communication devices she had on her were long gone. At least she still had her uniform on. She looked around the room, and she saw things that actually horrified her. It was almost like a dungeon from Medieval Earth days. Some of the things she recognized. Others were strange and foreign to her. She knew they weren't intended to be used for any good purposes. Were they going to her? If so, what did they expect to get out of her?

A door quietly slid open, and there, framed in the doorway's light, stood Samantha Carter. "I see you've finally awakened, Samantha" said the Carter doppleganger. "It's good to see you undamaged. I have lots of things planned for you, and they would not go over well if you were damaged. But first off, those clothes must go."

The Samantha Replicator walked over, and now stood in front of the suspended form of Samantha Carter. "It's going to be a pleasure to strip you." She started to reach for Samantha's clothes.

"Wait!" Samantha exclaimed. "At least tell me why I'm here! What do you want with me?"

The Replicator halted. "You really want to know? Then I will tell you. I'm going to turn you into my pet. After I'm done with you, you'll do anything and everything I say. I know you've been sent to take command of Atlantis. The easy way would be for us to trade places, but I would rather have you in charge, taking orders from me. Now, let's get those clothes off ." The Replicator Carter wasted no more time as she pulled off Sam's boots and socks. Next she ripped Sam's jacket off of her, followed by her shirt, undershirt, and bra. She threw them all into a heaping pile on the floor. Last came Sam's pants and panties. She now hung there totally naked before her Replicator self.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)