More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mister2814 Mister2814

Who Do You Know That Has The Addiction?

The celebrity you’re the personal assistant to

When some people hear you’re a personal assistant to a celebrity, they really think it’s a lot more glamorous than it really is. Sure, there’s some good days, but it’s never really what they imagine.

Most of the time, however, you find yourself doing menial work. Like today for example. Was it really necessary for you to be the one to clean her room while she went to workout in her home gym? No, not really. But hey, she’s your boss.

Just as your finishing, you hear her call your name. “Now what?” you wonder. You head over to her and when you get to her, you can tell something is wrong. “Is everything OK ...”

Before you could finish asking, she interrupts you, “No, it’s not OK. Look.” She holds out her phone and you see the result of a medical exam she had. You’re not a doctor, so you don’t really understand some of this medical jargon, but you’re still able to put together what her results mean. “You have that cum addiction disease, don’t you?” you ask her.

“Yes. Yes, I do. It’s not as severe as some other women, but I do have it,” she says, almost ashamed to admit it. You ask, “My condolences, but what exactly do you want to do? Do you want me to like make you some tea or something?” She takes a deep breath, processing the information she was given and coming to terms about what she is going to ask. “I think you know what I’m going to need from you.”

It takes you a while to put two and two together. “You want me to give you cum?” you ask, trying to be sure that this is what’s asking. She nods. “I don’t want to go get a donor. Who knows who’s cum I’m going to be taking. At least with you, I know what I’m getting. Plus, you’re never too far away from me, so it works out whenever I need you to give me one. The fresher the load, the better. I’ll even give you a raise.”

You don’t want to seem like a horrible person, but you can’t believe your luck. Not wanting to look a gift horse in the mouth, you agree to do it. “You’ve got yourself a deal.” We shake hands and you follow up with, “You know, given our circumstances, would it be OK if I just call you by your name instead of Ms. or Mrs. or anything like that?”

“Sure, why not?” She answers. You can’t truly believe your luck. You’re going to be, on a regular basis, giving your load to ...

Who is your celebrity boss?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)